House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Sybaris - (Withdrawn)

5 posters

Go down

Application: Sybaris - (Withdrawn) Empty Application: Sybaris - (Withdrawn)

Post  Sybaris Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:07 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Sybaris@Fayrechild (Sarah/Astarte)

Your Characters Gender:
She carries and considers herself as female

Your Characters Age:
43 or over a millenium. Her age is always a confusing thing.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:

Your Characters Species:
Demon with a with a bit of human and others thrown in. Her species is always a confusing as well.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've been role playing since l997 with most of my experience in White Wolf's World of Darkness system. I dabbled in Werewolf: the Appocalypse but my forte must be Mage: the Awakening simply because the flexibility of magick is unparalleled. I've played the White Wolf system for approximately 10 years. Around 2001, I also added other free-form role play as well as dabbled in roleplaying in MMO's. The most time I've spent in an MMO was in City of Heroes, playing for approximately 6 months, off and on. As my friends can attest, I like to play characters that tease and challenge both the character and the player to create a sense of immersion or exhiliration that makes roleplay worth playing.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I heard about the House through Tisiphone, Shayla, and Pyre who's enthusiasm has intrigued me. Meeting the other players was the push I needed to apply for myself.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I have friends that are in or are applying to the House which gives me great incentive to join, however, in addition to an already established group of friends, I found the interactions between the other members and my characters as entertaining and enjoyable. I can hardly wait to continue my character's stories with a more mature group of fellow players.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I love general roleplay and getting to know the personality and beliefs of the other characters, but where I shine is in weaving stories and doing my best to draw out the emotions and interactions between the whole group. Spontaneous mischief is probably a good way to characterize the way I like to introduce my story arcs, however minor.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Whatever she might display, whatever she might say, Sarah is a lonely soul. Having been murdered once and facing death still, she sees every moment as if her last on Earth. She revels in the luxuries and treasures that she didn't have, traded away, or lost in the life that led up to her murder. However, Astarte's luxuries and treasures are items that money simply can't buy: friendship and love. Paradoxically Sarah is rather willing to throw her treasured life in the face of whatever danger they face and she knows that any of her friends would do the same for her.
Unfortunately, trouble tends to follow this young Lillim as surely as a love-struck puppy might. And a good portion of her trouble is self created. While she forgoes her lethal feeding and thrall building, she's left with a wealth of chaotic energies that must have some sort outlet. The outlet is generally mischief making and more than a bit of teasing that seems almost vicious if not for her playful giggles and insistance that the other party try their hand at their own barbs.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Though she's never had a chance to display her talents, she's actually a superb cook. She's could be quite willing to create a meal for the house.

----

What times do you play?:
Usually mid afternoon until late in the evening.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Almost anyday is fine, for at least several months.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake! There is nothing like a light and fluffy cake! As long as the Cake isn't a Lie. >.>

I have reviewed the common questions thread

Sybaris

Back to top Go down

Application: Sybaris - (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Application: Sybaris - (Withdrawn)

Post  Pyre Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:11 am

Yay more people I know sending in applications!

<3

Pyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:26 am

Hi there, Sybaris. Nice to you see stopping in and providing an application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 am

Heya Sarah!

This is the same wonderful energetic demonic barbie outful charector we ran into the other day lilith in club capri, she just changed her name !

Best of luck

Shayla AKA sarah!

Shayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Skunk Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 am

Saaaarah *squees* She has a cuteness comparable to Magyk.

Best of luck with your application. Very Happy
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybaris Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks for the warm welcome for my app! Very Happy

Sybaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sybaris Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:20 am

Regretfully, I'll have to withdraw my application to the House. I've taken on leadership responsibilities with Halcyon and splitting my time between Halcyon and the House would be a disservice to both in light of the new responsibilities. However, if I am welcome, I can always come visit to chat and enjoy eachothers company.

Sybaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:22 am

Sybaris wrote:Regretfully, I'll have to withdraw my application to the House. I've taken on leadership responsibilities with Halcyon and splitting my time between Halcyon and the House would be a disservice to both in light of the new responsibilities. However, if I am welcome, I can always come visit to chat and enjoy eachothers company.

Ah, thanks for letting us know. And sure, we have people who associate with us quite a bit but are not House members.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyre Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:54 am

*sniffle* Best of luck re-viving it.

Pyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down