House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - The Lady Vampire

3 posters

Go down

Application - The Lady Vampire Empty Application - The Lady Vampire

Post  The_Rattlesnake Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I am 33 years old and have been roleplaying since the late 1990s. I got started with world of darkness and their games and gradually moved onto other games and online games. My personal style is that I have no style. I just wind up my characters and let them go and see where they head off too.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I saw regular members at club caprice, however, Rosepetal introduced me to the website.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
That it is mature and that it explores ideas and storyplots that other groups would not touch. Some examples include drug use, perception on certain actions, etc.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I see my contribution in two ways. I see it as a giving imaginative stories that are based on a dark and psychological themes. Taking a concept such as sexuality for example and working it into a story where its aspects can be explored. Case in point, a story im working on right now where the main villainess is a parasitic being but can take on the form of an alluring entity in order to get what she wants. Second, I am a team player if someone is in need of assistance in the game I will do my best in helping them out.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
The character of Rachel aka The Lady Vampire is based on the typical vampire mythos. However, sunlight does not hurt her at all.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
New member who is adjusting to a new home and working on building friendships within the group.

----

What times do you play?:
Anywhere from 6pm server time on up to midnight server time.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Friday

Cake or Pie?:
Cake

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Last edited by The_Rattlesnake on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

The_Rattlesnake

Back to top Go down

Application - The Lady Vampire Empty Re: Application - The Lady Vampire

Post  Harbinger Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:42 am

Thank you for the application.

As a small point of order, the header in all applications is not optional. We need you to affirm that you're over 18, and that you understand the nature of Safe, Sane and Consentual.

I would also mention that it's important to remeber that we are a ~heroic~ group. Use of substances which are illegal and mind altering may not be as welcome as it appears. Even moreso when you are around those engaging in adult activities where total awareness of one's partner is not something to be tainted by other influences.

Thanks!

The Harbinger
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Rattlesnake Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:49 am

I understand of course. I meant that even though it is a heroic group there is a dark theme that is not really seen in comic books unless you get the graphic novel. The anti hero theme is very very attractive to many people when it comes to stories and comics.

The_Rattlesnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:03 am

Well we can debate what an Anti-hero is in another thread, but I assure you that if you refer to The Harbinger or any of his fellows as Anti-heroes you will get an earful. Smile

And again, I am directly asking you to ammend your application to include the affirmation of your age and that you understand what SSC is. This is located in the application template and are ~not~ optional.

Thanks!
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Rattlesnake Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:08 am

Done

And I appologize about the header.

The_Rattlesnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:46 am

Thanks for stopping in and providing an application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down