House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Skunk

3 posters

Go down

Application: Skunk Empty Application: Skunk

Post  Skunk Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Skunk@Kherai (IC name is Mai Sunkanku or just Skunk)

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
24 June, 1983

Your Characters Species:
Anthromorph (genetic experiment)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've been Role-playing in MMO's since 2005 starting in WoW. I later moved to CoX where I had serveral characters.
My lastest character prio to CO was on AoC Hyrkania EU, being a member of Serpents Ascendant, with a my spiritual Vanir warrior Kyonia.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I read about you on CORP, also I had the pleasure of meeting a bunch of you guys IC at Club Caprice last Sunday.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I like your concept. In my experience MRP guilds with mature players have a stronger social foundation than other RP guilds, when it comes to activity, loyalty and friendships. That's something that very much appeals to me as a role-player.
Also, I know some of you from CORP. Judging from how you write and act on the forums I feel like you're the guys, whom I would like to be around in game.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
In game: Skunk is relentless when it comes to aiding her friends. She's put a side her own needs and go into harms way without doubts or questions for a friend in need.
Outside game: I can draw and use Photoshop. I also do animated avatars in ImageReady.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Skunk is an expert in martial arts and unarmed combat, she also have strong mental abillities. She isn't psychic or able to read minds, but she is capable of manipulating the vision of her appearance and close surroundings for a brief period of time.
Skunk isn't stronger than an average woman with no superpowers and have to rely on speed and agillity to survive. Her genetic blueprint makes her recover quickly from minor wounds and bruises, but she bleeds and hurts like a normal person if injured.
If a friend is indangered or threatened, Skunk is likely to act on impulse without regards for her personal safety or any estimation of the risk.
Skunk have lived an isolated life and is abit naive to the concepts of the modern American culture. Many social aspects are new to her and she struggles to adapt, hoping to fit in a world where there's a huge grey scale between black and white.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
She fits the position of an all around errand girl. Skunk is abit like the sidekick sort of character. She've been taught to repect the authority of leaders, mentors and those elder and wiser than herself. She'll usually follow orders and carry out tasks without complaints and will be ashamed to question the request of a Sensei or Roshi.
Skunk have learned the art of japanese calligraphy. Even though she have no formal education she have great sense of sience when it comes chemistry and biology.

----

What times do you play?:
I live in GMT +1, but I usually play at evening and late night, so my online hours matches EST hours pretty well.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
It's hard to say, I got a changing scehdual, but often work at nightshift in weekends, so chances are that I got a better chance at attending on weekdays.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake, though Skunk probably would preffer something more juicy, like fruit pie with cream.

Edit: A few typing errors.
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Application: Skunk Empty Re: Application: Skunk

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Hey there, Skunk!

Thanks for dropping in and submitting an application.

I have a question for you:

What would be Skunk's IC reason for wanting to be in the House?

Of course, you'll probably get a similar question during the IC interview, but I am too curious to wait. Razz
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey Skunk,

Great to see you apply! We might be shooting a few questions here and there.

Get out the nipple cl--... Ehrm.. uhh, nevermind. Razz
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Skunk Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Lilith wrote:
I have a question for you:

What would be Skunk's IC reason for wanting to be in the House?

Aw already asking for spoilers, Lillith? tongue

It's quite simple. Skunk was rather impressed with the selflessness that Cytheria showed by offering to aid her even though Skunk was basicly a stranger to her. Also because of the hospitality HoT showed her at Club Caprice, and Muddle offering her friendship.

Skunk is used to two kinds of people Millennium City. Rude people who spits her in the face, because they hate and discriminate anthromorphs or the kind of people who appears friendly and wants to show her something interesting in the alley around the corner, but are too blatant and unsubtle to remember to hide the rope, ductape and kloroform they brought along, behind their backs. Laughing
In other words, despite trying, it isn't often that Skunk have been able to have any serious or substancial conversation with anyone.

Skunks motive for wanting to join HoT isn't political. HoT gave her the impression that they are a group of free spirits who fights injustice, she also found their kindness sincer, with no (obvious) hidden agenda. Skunk is a free spirit herself and do not hold any prejustice against anyone (as long as they're not criminal psycho's). Likewise does she feels honored when someone accept her for being what she is. She treasures the friends she make, and likes to go where they go.

Edit: I've intentionally left out any mentioning of stuff like Skunks sexual prefferences or kinks. Not because she lacks sexuality, but because I'd like to keep Skunks story open for developments, rather than saying "she likes this, does that, and that's it". So fare Skunk haven't had the chance to give such things much thought as she have spend her time trying to survive and adapt. Smile

Last edited by Skunk on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a note.)
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Thanks for the answer!

I was also asking simply because it is one of our "standard" questions. We have our obvious kinky, sexy side, and ICly it makes us a bit protective and inquisitive whenever someone wants to join.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:56 am

Approved!

Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down