House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Elghinn

2 posters

Go down

Application for Elghinn Empty Application for Elghinn

Post  Drindellin Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Elghinn@drindellin

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
Too old to remember (explained below)

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:

Your Characters Species:
Succubus

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
pnp since I was 8 though not in some time. Ran my own Adult role play forum and played on others for several years, NWN (oodles of that)

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Saintraven suggested I join and by suggested I mean Nagged hahaha

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The possibility of ejoyable role play meeting new people and the mature safe setting.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I love role play and good story lines, and I'm always willing to contribute to them. even if all thats needed is a bit player.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Elghinn is a demon ..And is prone to many of those less than desirable demonic tendencies, these however are tempered by her lovers control over her and the curse of a partial soul, so she's forced to generally behave herself ((Ie follows the laws, leave the innocent alone etc.)) Her strengths are perhaps her ability to manipulate to get the job done. Not to mention again her demonic abilities, excessive strength and allure.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I'm not sure just yet to be honest. She's a switch though tends to lean more towards the submissive side of life. And for the sake of something new and interesting she's more than willing to do what ever is asked of her.

----

What times do you play?:
My time zone is EST and I can be around any time through out the day really.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Currently the only days I may not be available through out is Monday but then that is only for a few hours in the evening when I'll not be around.

Cake or Pie?:
If I -must- choose ...Pie but Birthday cake will always hold a little piece of my heart.

Also I have read the fequently asked questions thread.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Drindellin

Back to top Go down

Application for Elghinn Empty Re: Application for Elghinn

Post  Lilith Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:43 am

Drindellin wrote:
If I -must- choose ...

Yes, you must, I am afraid. Wink

It seems you submitted two applications simultaneously for two different characters. Whilst I do appreciate the effort, let's take this one at a time, please.

Which of the two would you prefer, and we shall focus on that one, leaving the other to seek submission at a subsequent time.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Drindellin Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Well Pie then ..Pie all the way!

I posted both because I -couldn't- decide but I suppose we'll go with Elghinn for now.

Drindellin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down