House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Magnami

3 posters

Go down

Application: Magnami Empty Application: Magnami

Post  Magnami Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Anthony Stone aka Magnami

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I started roleplaying in CoX about 3 years maybe 4 ago now and after that in Warhamer: Age of reckoning early this year. I prefer to Pen and Paper roleplay on the forums and will be using this method until CO is released for Xbox 360 if my application is acepted.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
From the CORP supergroup recruitment forum.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The idea of a mature RP supergroup is liberating, my experience from RPing in Guilds is that there's only a certain level of depth you can go to with your characters. Subjects such as Sex and Sexuality while they can be included to a certain extent seem mostly off limits. I enjoy exploring the darker side of human nature as it makes for more interesting reading and to be fair gives more depth to the standard cape and spandex storytelling.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Storytelling and roleplay in my oppinion should be creative, interesting and most importantly fun to participate in and while I'm no expert but I can try. Mostly I think I would be participating in the forum RP and just generally having fun.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Here is my concept for my english warlock Smile
Born in Newcastle, Anthony was raised in a strongly Catholic upbringing and his father was an imposing overbearing bully. To escape from this atmosphere as a child, Anthony would often wear his Mothers clothes and pretend to be somebody else. Around 11 years old his father caught him one day and forbade him to do it again, often belitteling him calling him a dirty queer and such. Throughout his early teens Anthony was an quiet, troubled child often covertly self harming to cope with his confused sexuality and tensions at home. An avid reader, it was at 17 that Anth started reading Psychonautic teachings and researching Astral Projection. It was this that sparked off his interest in magic, it was also around this time that he met his first lover Helena. What started off as a innocent friendship between the troubled teen and the older woman soon turned into a passionate affair with Helena introducing him To S&M and re-introducing him to his trasvestitive tendancies with him as her submissive.Through her influence the young warlock accepted he was bisexual and accepted himself, coming out of his shell. Though the two have split they remain firm friends, in 2007 his interest in the occult grew expodentially when he joined a local coven of witches and walocks calling themselves the Scarlet Carnival.
The coven would experiment with Astral projection, transcending their bodies to experience exteme hedonistic pleasures and pains in the realms of Elysium and The Neatherworld. Through this Anth has become a master at astral projection, able not only project himself but give others a glimpse into these realms. Through this he has also learned to sense, influence and feed off the emotions and auras of others to empower himself, He's also learned some limited shapeshifting powers and shifts between a male persona and female androgynous persona on the fly often. Taking the name Magnami (pronounced MY-ARM-IE) Anth has severed all family ties and traveled to america to seek out like minded mystics.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Anth is a hedonist in all sense of the word, a manipulative trickster he loves having dominance of men and being dominated by strong women so I think he would start out as a patron of Club Fetish Fuel and end up being hired as a DJ and master for his "special talents." If he were to offically join the House, I think his role would be something akin to a Tactitian or researcher. Though he's not really a hero, he have no trouble blasting someone through a wall if someone threatend him or the group. Thats just how I imagine him to be fair.

----

What times do you play?:
My times playing MMO's are a bit erratic but untill CO comes out for Xbox 360, I'd probably be on the forums most days in the evening till late on.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Whenever really, 7pm on.

Cake or Pie?:
Homemade corned beef pie with hot double chocolate fudge cake and vanilla ice cream for desert...... Heaven ahhhhhhhh cheers

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Magnami

Back to top Go down

Application: Magnami Empty Re: Application: Magnami

Post  Rosepetal Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:21 am

Thank you for applying. We'll discuss it in our ivory tower and contact you shortly Wink
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 pm

I love this...

I love the backstory very gritty, to-the-point and real. Thanks for taking time to fill out the application Mag' Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnami Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Cheers Cy Very Happy

Magnami

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Indeed. Very nice application.

Thank you.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Typically, the way we do this is to conduct an IC interview in-game. I suppose we can go ahead and do that on the forums.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down