House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Metric

2 posters

Go down

Application: Metric Empty Application: Metric

Post  Metric Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
Metric@contingent

Your Character's Gender:
Metric's gender was originally female, she still identifies as a female, although most of her anatomy has been replaced.

Your Character's Age:
Metric is 29 years old.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
January 18th, 1983 (27)

Your Characters Species:
Human with many cybernetic implants and outright robotic replacements.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
((I started roleplaying over 10 years ago with Dungeons and Dragons, Whitewolf which later lead into MMORPGs and LARPing. I don't claim to be particularly good at roleplaying, but I enjoy it none the less and try to genuinely get inside my current character's mind as best I can.))

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
((Google.com lead me to CORP, which lead me to House of Thorns))

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
((From a glance House of Thorns appears to be a place where roleplaying will not be limited, anything our characters may or may not want can happen. To me this seems like the proper way to roleplay, as it is similar to how actual events may unfold.))

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
((I hope to casually interact with a group of other roleplayers, hopefully enriching the experience of others in the group.))

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Metric is a fighter, she relies almost entirely on her strength to overcome what stands before her. She protects herself in a shell of metallic apathy, she has learned that by not truly caring for anything her nemesis cannot actually hold any real power over her... however this does hold her back, she fights as she feels, much like a robot. Calculating and mechanic... without passion. Until she can learn to open herself up again, it is unlikely that she'll ever have the spirit to overcome her greatest obstacles.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
((I largely see Metric as a minor player for the time being, trying to not overstep her bounds))

----

What times do you play?:
((I generally play on the weekends and early afternoons during the week))

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Saturday or Sunday

Cake or Pie?:
Pie!

Metric

Back to top Go down

Application: Metric Empty Re: Application: Metric

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello, Metric. Thank you for the application.

I would encourage you to read the stickied threads here in the Foyer, including the post entitled, "NOTE TO APPLICANTS - PLEASE READ!"

Also, feel free to look us up for RP. The Thorns are generally approachable (depending on your RP angle).

Please also note:
Lilith@Seleos - Matriarch
Mind Puck@Dark_Sol - Consigliere to the Matriarch
Fetish@manm - Officer
Magyk@animaniac - Officer

You also mention seeing the House of Thorns as place where "anything our characters may or may not want can happen," and while that may be true, ICly, the House still has its rules and guidelines.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have or work on RP angles with us here or in-game.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Metric wrote:she fights as she feels, much like a robot. Calculating and mechanic... without passion.

Does this machine precision lead one to kill as it would be the most expediant course of action?
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Metric Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:52 am

Does this machine precision lead one to kill as it would be the most expediant course of action?
Precisely!

However, sometimes this causes her to be particularly predictable.

Metric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down