House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Seara

+3
Seara Vikoni
Lexi
Mind_Puck
7 posters

Go down

Application: Seara Empty Application: Seara

Post  Seara Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:39 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Character's Name:
Seara (@Luniarra)
Your Character's Gender:
Female (Completely and 100% female with no extra appendages.)

Your Characters' Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
December 10th, 1990

Your Character's Species:
Genetically altered human: Human DNA that has been combined with shark DNA in an attempt to create an underwater super-soldier.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Well, I honestly can't recall when I started roleplaying, but I've been doing it a loooong time. I'm not sure if you can call tying a towel around your neck and swinging a piece of cardboard around 'roleplaying', but I was doing that when I was 4. (I don't do that anymore... mostly...) As far as roleplay in MMO's and an online setting is concerned, I probably started with Shadowbane before evolving into *ducks* World of Warcraft. I started my roleplaying as one of those people who everyone would slooooowly walk away from due to the massive amounts of grammatical mistakes, but i r sem 2 haev gten bettre. After playing WoW a couple years, I started my own PvP/RP guild which, sadly (as I'm sure you can guess) didn't work out too well. After turning 18 I started my own Adult RP guild in WoW which stood strong for a good year. Unfortunately, World of Warcraft lost its glamor for me and I've peaked into Champions to see what there is to see! I love Champions, needless to say. The character creator is amazing and I was thrilled to see I could make an adorable little shark-girl! The only RP'ing I've done is walk-up RP'ing with people standing around at Club Caprice. It's been pretty hit-or-miss. Since my character's one to just walk up and introduce herself, she often finds herself socializing with people who are... less than savory.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I heard about it from the site that pops up when you google-search "Champions Online Roleplaying" CORP, I believe it was called.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Really, everything appeals to me about it. First off, the adult environment is rather appealing. I'm sure in such an environment you lose those unsavory characters that go out of their way to annoy the living heck out of people. Though that's the main reason, I love the 'House' and 'Family' type theme. I think that having such an organization promotes people to treat each other better ICly.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
In character, Seara's always comic relief (if not overly flirtatious). However, when the time calls to be serious, she quickly steps from her comedic demeanor and will step up to defend anyone or any part of the House when called. Out of character, I'm a very laid back, relaxed and non-hypersensitive person. I never get hurt out-of-character by things said in-character. I know how to keep the game and real life seperate. I also have Guild leadership experience, however, I'm a bit tired of being in any leadership role to be honest.

What are your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Let's see... Traits. Well, she has a shark tail and a large fin on her back. She's completely bald due to her genetic alterations (though adorable nonetheless!). Her strengths are probably her kindness, her outgoing-ness, and her ability to kindly converse with anyone at anytime. She's very social. As far as flaws are concerned... She doesn't have any! Just kidding. She has an addiction to chewing tires which has gotten her into trouble at times. She's often short with people that go out of their way to insult her. Physically, she has almost no strength, which often leads her to get into rather sticky situations when she doesn't have backup. Although she has psionic powers, they're still developing and she often needs protection from friends when she goes out to fight crime. Also, she sometimes tends to go overboard when combatting villains that have done particularly gruesome acts. She's also constantly hungry and will eat almost anything, given the chance.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Probably leaning over a plate of food in the kitchen. I mean... Testing the food for poison so the higher-ups don't get assassinated? Or... chef? Actually, that could be a hilarious story. The shark that became a sushi chef. I like it.

Chef. Definitely chef.
----

What times do you play?:
Currently balancing College and Work. Sooo... My times are generally 4:00PM - 12:00 AM EST

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Sunday or Monday.

Cake or Pie?:
Me? I'll take... Well... What kind of pie!?

For Seara, probably tires.

Seara

Back to top Go down

Application: Seara Empty Oh yeah...

Post  Seara Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 am

By the way...
"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Seara

Back to top Go down

Application: Seara Empty Re: Application: Seara

Post  Mind_Puck Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:53 am

Heya! Welcome!

Feel free to reach out to anyone, but especially...

@Dark_Sol (me, most important, obviously), @Seleos (Lilith, the boss,she cuts the checks, so very important too), and/or @Animaniac (she knows where the checks that get cut by Lilith are, since I'm terrible with such things!)

for RP and such!
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Nice app! Curious character. Very Happy

Shes interested in the whole BDSM scene and related 'Themes'?
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Seara Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Yes, I tried to leave that particular bit out of my application since I'm interested in the House for more than just the sexual portion, but yeah, Seara is a kinky little subby. *Nodnod*

Seara

Back to top Go down

Post  Seara Vikoni Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm

As a note, I just registered under this name, so if ya need to PM me or anything... :3

Should be on Champions when I get home from work and I'll look some of ya guys up then!

Seara Vikoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Shark Attack! Razz
You know it's funny how people seem ashamed of having RPed in WoW. I'm pretty proud that I participated in making WoW more enjoyable for other RPers through my own RP. It's not our fault the community sucked soooooo bad! ^^
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi there, Seara. Thanks for the application. As Puck mentioned, feel free to look us up and get the RP rolling. Our applicant process can take some time, but we enoucrage RP during it. Don't be shy. Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Seara Vikoni Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:08 am

Yes ma'am! So promise no whipping if I look you up during the process? =-(

Seara Vikoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:33 am

Seara Vikoni wrote:Yes ma'am! So promise no whipping if I look you up during the process? =-(

I am afraid I cannot make that promise. Wink
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Seara Vikoni Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 am

Shocked Eep!

Seara Vikoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:42 am

Seara Vikoni wrote:Yes ma'am! So promise no whipping if I look you up during the process? =-(

Nothing wrong with looking up the boss for some RP, honestly, thats what I kept doing during my application time, I only had her global so I looked her up whenever we were both on. Usually that would lead to meeting more of the Thorns as well. Smile

You can also search in game for House of Thorns members who are on, but that doesn't help if they're alt-ing at the moment. Feel free to walk up to any of us in Caprice or in Mil City.

But yeah.. Mistress does love her whippings Very Happy
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Mmmm, Hey! WoW RP isn't that bad, i've a Gasmasked Draenei there. - I'll grant you (Atleast EU) The RP communitys generally suck.

tongue

Yeah one way to meet us any of our members is to just use the ingame tool to search for 'House of Thorns' all current members should appear, pick someone at random, send them a /tell. Hopefully they aren't too busy and some RP can start. There is some minor probs with this though, it usually has to be a co-incidental meet up, i'm not too big on these personally, as IC'ly (Atleast to begin with) it can be very awkward depending upon how it's done. The Fetish Fuel club is probably your best bet to begin with to get a 'Hook' thrown out there it helps a great deal. All of the SG's characters frequent the club, seeing a new face in there is like a magnet to them, but because of the games mechanics and restrictions doing this ingame can be tricky at best (Gief SG Bases!) imagination is a great tool though so It could still be done, i'd just say that Forum Roleplay would be much easier though will take more time due to the nature of Forum RP.

A Shark-girl is curious though, I don't think we've ever had a character that even comes close to a Shark-girl. Though we do have some odd types, Demons, Skunks, Robots, Werewolves, Fae... It goes on. Can't see why you'd be turned down and i'd think alot of characters are desensitized to quirky races.

Just to summarise, we need a good hook once your on the hook we can start getting things established. Could be through Forum RP, or ingame, both is good!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 pm

...well, we did have a Shark-Man applicant, but he went nuts.

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Seara Vikoni Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Us sharks are prone to bouts of insanity. I've had all my shots and vaccinations though.

Seara Vikoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Seara Vikoni wrote:Us sharks are prone to bouts of insanity. I've had all my shots and vaccinations though.

Interesting fact! Sharks don't actually get sick. :O
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Seara Vikoni Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 am

Famous last words...

Seara Vikoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 am

Fins to the left?

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Seara Vikoni Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Wanted to let you all know that this week is gonna be a bit crazy for me and I might not be on as much. On top of College and regular work, they're training me to be manager on top of my normal work hours. Soooes... I'll try to pop in and meet with more of ya, but it might be a bit difficult.

Seara Vikoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks for letting us know. No rush at all. We'll be here.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down