House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Tisiphone

5 posters

Go down

Application: Tisiphone Empty Application: Tisiphone

Post  Tisiphone Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:36 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Tisiphone@vesik

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
06/19/1979 (june 19)

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been role playing online and with pen and paper for over 10 years. I really enjoyed playing in an all dark elf guild in ever quest, which had similar themes to House of Thorns. RP really is what makes most MMOs fun for me.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I first saw House of Thorns on the CORP boards. I have RP'd with Sabbath a few times, and had quite a bit of fun, so I decided to look into the group more.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I quite enjoy the people I have met so far. I have been very pleased with the ease I was able to join in and participate in RP with everyone I have met in the guild. The friendliness of everyone really is drawing me to apply.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I am a very active player, that enjoys not only participating in other people stories as a support character, but also creating stories that other people can play in and enjoy. I hope to do something to enrich other players experiences and help them have fun with me.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?

(quick background, and then a list of strengths and weaknesses)

Tisiphone is a former police officer. During an arrest of a murder suspect, it became obvious that he had destroyed the evidence that would be used to convict him. While Tisiphone and the other officers were moving to handcuff the suspect, he started to reach into his pocket for what may have been a weapon. Tisiphone shot and killed the suspect. While the department did clear her of any wrong doing, they quickly forced her into retirement with pension due to heavy news coverage embarrassing the department. They used the excuse of post traumatic stress after the shooting.

Soon after she was removed from the police force, she was walking across a street and was hit by a speeding car. She flew through the air, and slammed into a wall. She jumped up and began screaming at the driver of the car, falling silent after realizing she should be dead. She has developed strength and stamina beyond any normal human being, and has powers to project some sort of unknown energy. She has started having memories and dreams of other times and places, and in each one, she is finding criminals and murderers that have escaped justice and bringing it to them. She does not yet understand what drives her to do it, but at times she will get an overwhelming urge to seek out a certain individual, who, after investigating, she discovers has somehow gotten away with a crime, mostly murderers.

Tisiphone is sometimes a bit too serious, she has trouble not acting like a cop basically. She does sometimes let herself relax, and then she can often be quite fun.

She is quite open minded, reserves judgment until she has examined an issue from several different sides, but can be opinionated when she makes a decision.

She also can be aggressive at times, she knows what she likes and will go after it.

She has a hidden silly side, which very few people have seen, and when surprised with something funny, will snort as she laughs, which embarrasses her greatly.

She can be very patient and has quite a bit of self control.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?

I see her as someone who would be more than happy to go where needed. Her in character skills would lead her to be useful in security functions, diffusing tense situations, as well as body guarding if needed. She also has been trained in listening and basic counseling, so can help people if they are having an issue they need to talk about. She naturally tends to be decisive, but is not overbearing or greedy for leadership at all.

(ooc I am attempting to do my best to make Tisiphone a tank style character. She will be more than happy to help anyone that needs assistance.)

----

What times do you play?:
I work from 6am to 3 pm est time, monday through friday. I tend to log in when I get home and play until about 9 pm est time. On the weekends I will often play all day. I may be on a different character at times, but can always be reached at @vesik

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
I play every day pretty much, during the times listed above.

Cake or Pie?:
I absolutely love Tira Misu, which I believe is closest to cake.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

I read the commonly asked questions post.

Tisiphone

Back to top Go down

Application: Tisiphone Empty Re: Application: Tisiphone

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:40 am

Hi there, Tisiphone.

Nice to see an application from you, and thanks for stopping in.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:06 am

I think this character is sponsered by apple (Tis-iPhone) Very Happy

I like your character and I'm not going to be a critic on cheesy parts becuase everyone has them! I'd enjoy rping with you sometime!

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:48 am

Hey Tis!

Nice to see your app, did see you yesterday in Caprice! Interesting name too. Best of luck with your app Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Tisiphone Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:38 pm

My goal with Tisiphone is to start with a basic background that everyone can relate to and understand, then start throwing challenges and developments into the mix, using them, and the relationships with the people around her, to create a believable and enjoyable character. I am a fan of beginnings similar to the first season of heroes, where normal people start having abnormal things happen to them. Tisiphone is past that awkward phase and into accepting her abilities, but has not yet developed them fully, or come to understand them. I would like that development and discovery to be a part of what I achieve within HoT. She has interests similar to those of the other members, but I want those to be a part of her social interaction, and not the whole of her personality.

Hopefully this gives some insight into what my goals and directions might be for me as a player. Thank you for your responses so far.

Tisiphone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Very nice.

Thanks for the further insight.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:22 am

Enjoyed rping with you tonight. I'm going to be interested to see how tis evolves with tanie as she learns about her villanous past.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tisiphone Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:26 pm

I am interested in developing the interactions between Tisiphone and Tanie as well. So far what I had seen makes me think Tis would have a conflict due to the fact she likes Tanie from what she has seen so far, but is suspicious about her past and current motivations. They could be quite fun to RP together.

On a side note, shay and I witnessed an interesting story plot last night (semi accidentally) and I had fun listening to one of the more serious interactions the members ran. It was nice to see the depth and personalities that were present.

Tisiphone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Tisiphone wrote:
On a side note, shay and I witnessed an interesting story plot last night (semi accidentally) and I had fun listening to one of the more serious interactions the members ran. It was nice to see the depth and personalities that were present.

Yep, though it is not as prevelant, we definitely have our 'serious' plots. We're not just all latex and body shots. Wink
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tisiphone Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 pm

LoL I have a few stories I will be interested in running eventually, so its good to know that people will be excited to participate.

I must give praise to whoever made that hilarious banner christmas ornament, it made me giggle.

Tisiphone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Tisiphone wrote: I must give praise to whoever made that hilarious banner christmas ornament, it made me giggle.

If I may be so bold ... I logged in this morning to see that Cytheria (our resident photoshopper) had Xmas-ized the banner. I made the suggestion of the ball gag, and as you may see, she did not disappoint!
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Lilith wrote:
Tisiphone wrote: I must give praise to whoever made that hilarious banner christmas ornament, it made me giggle.

If I may be so bold ... I logged in this morning to see that Cytheria (our resident photoshopper) had Xmas-ized the banner. I made the suggestion of the ball gag, and as you may see, she did not disappoint!

Ballgagged Bauble.

Every Xmas tree should have one. Razz
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 am

and a bound bear teddy bear hogtied under the tree!

Shayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Approved.

Welome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content