House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: 'Liz' (On Hold)

+2
Pyre
'Liz'
6 posters

Go down

Application: 'Liz'  (On Hold) Empty Application: 'Liz' (On Hold)

Post  'Liz' Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:02 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Li'szth@Seffs. (Always simply 'Liz', however, she doesn't give out that full name. If pressed, she signs forms 'Elizabeth Smith'))

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
That's a very loaded question. Old, suffice to say.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
3/1/1986

Your Characters Species:
'Demon'

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
About 8 years of various forum-based and MMO based RP, including 4 years of CoH, a fair bit of WoW and a little EVE. It's pretty much why I play this sort of game, really. If I wanted to just go around randomly hurting things, I'd be on MW2 or Fallout 3.
----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Both the CORP forums and a recommendation from ElJefe.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The community and the interesting backstory. It works well with Liz's own history and nature and should be... interesting, to say the least.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
It depends very much on how everything pans out, I think. But, I like to keep in character, I like being in groups and I just generally like RP, so... yeah.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Liz is a suited, reasonable demon. She's quite open about that. Technically, she's a succubus, but the area she's from is essentially the universe's book-keeping section (see below for a link explaining the details). She's the tiniest fragment of her master, a god made from emotions and sensations, and as such, is rather fond of her sojourns to Earth. The arts, the music, the stories, the adventure, the people, the dalliances, there is more here than in most other places. She is as fond of watching opera as she is of clubbing and defeating the bad guys ((after all, they have plans. Watching them crumble is... delicious)).

However, when the chips are down, she's a fairly poor fighter compared to some other kinds of demons and works best off the front lines, casting spells and soothing pains in her own inimitable fashion. Out of combat, she tends to provide advice that is almost guaranteed to be a good idea. She does tend to enjoy pushing pebbles down monutainsides though. Whether this backfires or works perfectly, she doesn't overly care. She has a tendency to shapeshift to either stir things up, blend in or just on divine whimsy.

In other news, she may well have encountered the House during her previous visit here, in Paris around the revolution. The place itself is a virtual shrine to her boss.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Liz is a whiz with filing, oddly enough. Accountancy, auditing, setting up overly complicated forms and providing service with a smile are some of the things she does best.

----

What times do you play?:
GMT usually about 7pm to the point where I get too tired to spell coherently.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Eh, most days are fine.

Cake or Death?:
Oh, death please. No, wait, cake! I meant cake!

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Aww, thanks. And, you know, I have reviewed the common questions thread.

primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Liz
For further reading on Liz' backstory, see here. (urls not working?)

By all means ask questions. I always find apps a stumbling block.

Last edited by 'Liz' on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

'Liz'

Back to top Go down

Application: 'Liz'  (On Hold) Empty Re: Application: 'Liz' (On Hold)

Post  Pyre Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 am

Omg..Seffs!!! <3

Liz is hilarious to RP with, although all of our ..interactions were relatively innocent and on my HA student.

[is Powersurge. Good luck!!]

Pyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 am

Thanks for visiting us and providing an application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Shayla Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:01 am

OMG Hai lizz !

Great fun to RP with!

Best Of Luck!
(Sarah)

Shayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 am

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Liz is a suited, reasonable demon. She's quite open about that. Technically, she's a succubus, but the area she's from is essentially the universe's book-keeping section (see below for a link explaining the details). She's the tiniest fragment of her master, a god made from emotions and sensations, and as such, is rather fond of her sojourns to Earth. The arts, the music, the stories, the adventure, the people, the dalliances, there is more here than in most other places. She is as fond of watching opera as she is of clubbing and defeating the bad guys ((after all, they have plans. Watching them crumble is... delicious)).

Does Liz intentionally kill?

(I say not only because of the quote, but because she's a Succubus also)
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  'Liz' Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Nope, she's not a killer. That would be a) boring and b) produce lots of paperwork. She just likes messing them around. And possibly maybe just a bit with the hurting.

Last edited by 'Liz' on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

'Liz'

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 am

'Liz' wrote:Nope, she's not a killer. That would be a) boring and b) produce lots of paperwork. She just like smessing thme around. And possibly maybe just a bit with the hurting.

Oh I like this answer.
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:58 pm

"Dear Liz,

I apologize for the lack of communication of late. House business keeps me well occupied. However, I do still wish to speak with you about your petition to the House. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Warmest regards,

~Lilith"

============================================================================
((OOC - If you are still interested in pursuing your application, feel free to contact me or any of the Officers in-game:

•Lilith (@Seleos)
•Rosepetal (@APBullet)
•Harbinger (@Storm-Herald)
•Sabbath (@RunRiot)
•Fetish (@manm) ))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  'Liz' Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 pm

I've been a little busy here myself. And, following a little thought and a re-organisation of priorities, I think I'm putting this one on hold, I'm afraid. There's other charcters I much prefer to RP, and none of the, would really work in this guild. Apologies for the use of your time.

'Liz'

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 pm

'Liz' wrote:I've been a little busy here myself. And, following a little thought and a re-organisation of priorities, I think I'm putting this one on hold, I'm afraid. There's other charcters I much prefer to RP, and none of the, would really work in this guild. Apologies for the use of your time.

Quite alright, and thanks for letting us know. We'll consider this on-hold until we hear from you.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down