House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Fetish

4 posters

Go down

Application: Fetish Empty Application: Fetish

Post  Fetish Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:58 pm

A. General Information
Declaration: I, player of the character named below and any alts that may subsequently join the House of Thorns, Hereby certify that I am over the age of 18

Character Name: Fetish
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 24

B. Your Application:

1. Where did you hear about the House of Thorns?

I was chatting in the club IC, and someone OOCly mentioned that he liked my bio, and that I should check out a Fetish Fuel thing that was being passed around on CORP. I followed the trail of breadcrumbs to here.

2. Why do you wish to join us?

Simply stated, I enjoy RP that is a bit edgy, with witty people who can communicate in coherent English. I'd prefer to avoid groups that are full of cookie cutter cyberbunnies, and from what I've read so far, and also witnessed in game (the discussion this morning about midgets going into places that would be pierced shut.. and provided snorkels.. I was cracking up!), this group appears to be what I'm looking for.

3. In what ways do you see yourself contributing to the House of Thorns and helping the guild become a Success?

Well, Fetish will be hopefully be the first of a couple of interesting characters that I can bring to the table. By contributing to and creating new storylines, I hope that my involvement would help build the group into a community, so that alts in the group become mains.

4. In Playing Champions Online, what do you see as your priority?

Well, I'm paying a monthly fee to play a game, so my priority is to have fun and enjoy the challenges. The key there is that I realize it is just a game, and don't take things too seriously.

5. What can you say about your character, in short? Why would your character fit the House of Thorns?

Well, Sarah Jenkins, aka, Fetish, is a young woman who tinkered with the dark arts, and found that she had a knack for the mystical stuff. Bored with her life, she decided to see if she had what it took to be a superhero. Upon a rather long consultation with the costume tailor, she decided that her best defense was the distracting power of sex appeal. So, she commissioned the tailor to create a kinky costume, something that would cause the villains to be too busy staring to realize what was going on until it was too late. However, Sarah didn't quite expect the tailor to be so thorough with the costume design, and she got a little more than she bargained for. So, she runs around the city in tight latex, D-rings strapped on her arms and thighs, a strict posture collar forcing her head straight, and a tight scold mask with built in gag keeping her complaints to a minimal "mmmf". As a matter of marketing, (again at the suggestion of the rather dubious tailor), Sarah decided to take on the full persona of "Fetish". She talks the talks (when her mouth isn't full, that is) and looks the look. Is it all just an act motivated by boredom, or is there something deeper involved?

That's the beginning of her story. If this sort of a character seems like it would fit with the group, I'd love to join up!
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Application: Fetish Empty Re: Application: Fetish

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 am

Nice application! Thanks for stopping in.

Feel free to look me up at Lilith@Seleos.

Last edited by Lilith on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Raphael diSanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 am

"Ball gags - For when you don't even want to bother with a safeword"
Raphael diSanto
Raphael diSanto

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:44 am

Now that is a kinky char!

Nice App Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Fetish has been approved and welcomed into the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down