House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Vassago

2 posters

Go down

Application: Vassago Empty Application: Vassago

Post  Nosyu Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:47 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Vassago@Nosyu

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:
Appears 18.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
August 1983

Your Characters Species:
Demon w/ oni flavor. Perhaps due to my affinity for anime.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
5 years of mmo experience. 11 years of film acting.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
From Omni.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I partook in the group activities of a local BDSM club with a girlfriend not long ago. It was fun. [Not that I'm an expert or anything.] -- But more so just interested in a fresh bunch of fun people to RP with who aren't judgemental. I think the best thing about RP is that it's consequence free and a safe place to explore all kinds of unusual or exciting scenarios and / or alleviate stress.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I dunno. I tend to be pretty type A. I like to do stuff. So once I get a feel for the group I'll probably do what I do for my other group and host events.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Psychological: Vassago is young, ignorant to what he is and his abilities. A lifetime of being cast as an outside for his appearance he can sometimes be timid is social situations. He's honest, perhaps a bit naive, desperate to gain the acceptance of others. The Morals he was raised with conflict with his demonic nature. However he's a fast learner, team-oriented, and loyal.
Physiological: Vassago's demonic nature is far more predator than prey despite how timid he sometimes acts. He derives a great deal of power from lustful or violent acts. With training would command some basic magical abilities. Such as blasts and unleashing his more demonic form for enhanced magical / physical attributes.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I'm not sure. I'd have to get a feel for the group first. I suppose Vassago would be quite quick to take on any responsibility for the group, eager to prove himself.
----

What times do you play?:
Daily. Hours vary. My work keeps me with unusual hours sometimes.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Again it depends. But I'm an active player and would be able to attend most events.

Cake or Pie?:
Ala mode.

I have reviewed the common questions thread.

Nosyu

Back to top Go down

Application: Vassago Empty Re: Application: Vassago

Post  Lilith Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:27 am

11 years of film acting? That is amazing.

And thank you for the application Nosyu. Please look us up in game and let's get the RP going.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:15 am

Approved! Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down