House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Physical Mentality

Go down

Application: Physical Mentality Empty Application: Physical Mentality

Post  ScarletRogue Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Physical Mentality

(@Will-Mun)

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
September 17th, 1985

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been Role Playing for nearly seventeen years now. I started young on old AOL Chat Rooms. Since then I have done Role Play on Forums, Instant Messenger, Pen and Paper (DnD), and a number of MMOs including WoW, Star Trek Online, The Secret World, The Old Republic, Neverwinter, and most prominently; City of Heroes.

My favorite character, the character who has one form or another in almost all of my Role Plays, is Endro the Android. A machine with unique programing that allows him to choose between layers of morality, as oppose to following the letter of the law.
Another of my favorite characters was Dr. Atrocious, from City of Villains. One of his greatest accomplishments was stealing Pandora's Box (those who know City of Heroes lore will understand.) And I had plans to start a story in which Dr. Atrocious travels back in time to alter the very universe at the moment's start of the Big Bang (this never came to fruition as the game, sadly, shut down.)

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Google Fu. I was seeking out a mature RP Supergroup that was friendly to ERP, and came across a thread on the CORP Forums

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
What appeals to me most about this guild is that it seems exactly what I'm looking for. An openness of Erotic Role Play that stems on acceptance or tolerance of it, without a distinct focus on it. Many groups with an Erotic, Adult, or Mature theme seem to be there simply for Erotic Role Play and little else. While this is certainly fun and entertaining, it leaves my characters limp with no where to grow beyond their sexual conquests.

I like the concept that while Erotic themes and role play are permitted, the focus is on character and story above all else.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Unfortunately I'm not sure I have any distinct skillset to be of any real use outside of Role Play. I'd like to think of myself as a friendly person, easy to get along with and fun to Role Play with. Though I would be more than happy to help in any way that I can if something were to come up.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Physical Mentality, Menta to friends, is eager to prove herself, but sometimes not always up to the challenge. Her powers, mysterious and unexplained, developing in her adolescent years, and this terrified her parents. Due to this fear she was mostly kept sheltered, hidden away from the world, and raised on the family farm. This life has left her yearning to experience and explore the world, but it also has left her very naive and trepidatious when confronted with the unknown.

College was a release for her, in quite a literal way. Legally an adult she was no longer bound by her parents wishes. She decided to move to Millenium City to attend school there, finally at long last in a big city. This allowed her to explore so many new things, like her powers! Now in costume she can truly seek to understand them, and help people along the way. On a more personal note, the city would allow her to experience lifestyles and deep seated desires only a life sheltered on a farm could cultivate.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Menta has very few applicable skills. Her studies in Sociology have only just begun, and her sheltered life has left her with few experiences to develop skills. As a Hero she is as well as novice, more comfortable with taking down human thugs and the occasional super powered Bank Robber than any Super Villain.

She is, though, a born and bred Farm Girl. Chores that include heavy labor, tending to crops or gardens, handleing livestock such as horses or cows, all are skills that Menta is fully equipped to handle.

----

What times do you play?:
I have no real set schedule. Though most recently I play mid-afternoon or very late night. Though it varies as I also play other games as well.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
At this moment, any day, though that may change as I am currently seeking alternate employment, and my schedule may be subject to change. But I am always willing to try and make things work out.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

EDIT: Almost forgot. I have reviewed the common questions thread

Last edited by ScarletRogue on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add statement.)

ScarletRogue

Back to top Go down