House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Red Herring

3 posters

Go down

Application - Red Herring Empty Application - Red Herring

Post  Magenta Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Edwina Arlene McGuffin AKA the Red Herring
(@spacesnow)

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
01/15/91

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I am always taken aback by this question, and it’s so difficult for me to answer. I have been role playing for seven years, the first of which being the pen and paper game Dungeons and Dragons. From there, I joined several roleplaying websites much like this one, the names of which escape me. I do, however, distinctly recall four which are no longer functional, and one which is; dubbed the “Dangerous Alliance”.
I do have experience with MMORPGs as well, the first of which being City of Heroes, which was the precursor to my joining Champions Online. In addition to this, I have also played a multitude of other MMOs in a looser context, and only loosely RPed within these. In regards to a favorite character, I do not believe I can answer this question properly, because I love all of the characters that I make as the children and product of my own imagination. However, for the sake of this application I can say that the Red Herring is one of my favorites character to join your Super Group.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
The player Denzaiver (Hayakawa Ken)
(@guydandy)

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The opportunity to meet open minded and mature role players who I can gain both friendship and personal improvement with writing ability from appeals to me most about joining this Super Group.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
As much as I look forward to learning from other members of the Super Group, I think that my descriptive writing may be an asset, maybe…?

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
As a girl, Edwina (Or Eddie, as she is sometimes called) was trained in archery by a private tutor hired by her very wealthy father. In time she has proven to have a keen eye which can not only be useful in targeting but also in flair for fashion and design (All of which contributing to her heroic persona). It is also because of this that she can be vain and selfish. In addition to these qualities, she is obsessed with finding the object only referred to as it, which has been the quest of her family since medieval times. None have been able to claim it, and by joining the House of Thorns she thinks perhaps it will bring her closer to finding it. Despite her somewhat spoiled personality, however, Edwina has a kind nature and feels a strong sense of compassion for those who are less fortunate than herself. Though she may not be able to understand the plight of the blue collared, she has enough empathy to don the guise of the hero in a persona which was originally only meant to further help her in her quest for it. Thus, the full extent of her personality can be seen in the deeds she does for others.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
A dainty one, to be sure! The Red Herring doesn’t like to get her pretty hands too dirty. Well, at least when it isn’t any fun.

----

What times do you play?:
Most times with the exception of the seven hours I must sleep, eat, or tend to real life responsibilities.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any day.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake of course!

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Last edited by Magenta on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Magenta
Magenta

http://houseofthorns.webmmorpg.net/

Back to top Go down

Application - Red Herring Empty Re: Application - Red Herring

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:25 am

Thanks for submitting an app, Brock. Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Magenta Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 am

No problemo Very Happy
Magenta
Magenta

http://houseofthorns.webmmorpg.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks for the app!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:25 am

Application on hold due to applying with a different character.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down