House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

evening visit for a french girl((open RP)) - Page 2 Empty Re: evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Extending her own latex covered hand, Selina lightly shaked the hand.

" Well, so I'm quite lucky to see you today if it is the first time you wear this one. I'm sure it is as nice to wear as it is to look. Are you also a member of the House ? you come offen there ? That bar is really lovely and for the first time in this town I can wear latex without being seen like a crazy girl. "

For a seccond, Selina checked if her shot dress was well fiting her, making sure that it shined under the light.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

evening visit for a french girl((open RP)) - Page 2 Empty Re: evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Kimochi smiles as she shakes Selina's hand befor letting go.

"Yep I am a member of the house, although I only joined recently. This is also only the second time I've visited this club... As for the catsuit, it feels great! Like a tight rubbery squeeze all over."

She chuckles and runs her hands over her hips for emphasis.

"Although I am slightly biased, latex is like my main passion. I had this Custom made so it fits me perfectly."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:18 pm

" Really ? I love it also, that's also one of my passion, I love how it feel, how it smell, it turn me quite crazy and I hope to catch much more clothes like that one. I'm truely happy to meet someone that share my passion, my point of view. I'm sure that it squeeze so nicely. "

Selina was looking the suit like a child would have looked the best toy in a shop, with some light jealousy in her eyes.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Kimochi chuckles, noticing Selina's wide-eyed stare.

"Well it's always nice to meet someone who appreciates my taste in clothing! I admit I wore lots of latex before joining the house, but it's wonderful to be around people who truly enjoy seeing me wear this stuff. I guess one of the advantages of the whole superhero thing is we can get away with wearing fetish clothing and nobody gets upset at you because of it!"

She smiles and appraises Selina's dress, noting the way it hugs her hips.

"I do love your outfit.. Where did you get it?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Tanie raised a flaming shot at Kim as she lit up another cigarette. "Evenung Kim. Just relaxing after the hero games. A hero got frisky with his blades on me.". She continued to face the bar as she talked, still a little worked up from her recent conversation.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Selina smiles proudly and turned slowly also, to let Kimochi see much better her tight dress and the corset over it.

" That little dress came from France, where I bought it, but it was not a unique model, so I have to wear this latex corset over it to make it tighter, even if I must admit I have not locked very tightly tonight. I love to wear such clothes but I must admit that I don't have much yet, but as soon as I'll get a better job I'll buy much more. "

She was feeling so well, and so happy that Kimochi said that her dress was nice. She suddenly steped back to reality as Tanie spoke, maybe she just said to much about herself.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Kimochi grins at Tanie, winking.

"hey you! How did the search for a new ribbon go? And judging from all the cuts on you, you had fun at the hero games.."

She admires she shiny dress on Selina as she shows it off.

"Well even if it's not custom it still looks great! I have a few dresses myself, all of them tight. I like the restrictive feeling, y'know the way the latex has to stretch over your legs to let you walk? Its like bondage and clothing all in one delicious package!"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Tanie smiled softly at Kim, downing another flaming shot. "Oh the new ribbon is going great! You missed the cristining of me putting it on.". She leaned in close and whispered. "If you want a private showing later though I'll be happy to do one for you."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:29 pm

" Oh yes ! That's it ! I love that feeling of tight latex around me when I move, when I walk or fight, as it would try to catch me, how restrictive it could be. Well... non, not that I love that.... that just... well.... sorry... "

Biting her tongue, Selina thought that she would think quicker than she talk. She hoped that she had not said something to much wrong.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Kimochi smiles at Tanie, her black lipgloss glistening as she does so and brushes a few strands of purple hair from her face.

"Sounds like fun... I've never seen that type of piercing before, but I've heard of people gettinfg it done. Doesn't it hurt...? Like, a -lot-?"

She turns back to Selina and giggles, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder and giving it a reassuring little squeeze.

"There is no need to be embarrassed here... So you love the way latex feels on your body - I do too! So you are in good company. And that is what the house it all about: the freedom to do what you love doing and be yourself without being judged or ridiculed."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Nodding, Selina feeled the gentle squeeze as the first friendly act she had received in that huge town and was hapy from it.

" I'm not embarassed as I said I'm strong and nothing can embarass or surprise me, that's just quite unusual for me to meet peoples like those I met tonight. "

Looking toward Tanie, Selina continued

" I never understood why peoples enjoy piercing, to add metals in their flesh. Even if it could look quite nice, i'm not really enjoying it. No offense of course, every one can enjoy what they wish, I would never dare saying such or such things would not be done. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:08 pm

She smiles to Selina, letting her shoulder go and walking over to lean back against the bar. The soft lighting in the club plays over the surface of her shiny catsuit, almost giving the impression that the silver tribal design has come to life and is coiling around her body like a snake.

"So, you came from France? What's she fetish scene like there?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:38 pm

" the fetisch scene is quite different in france, how to explain, the place I goes in were much less modern than this club is, there's not all those lights, that's much more like an old mansion or a manor. Peoples tends to be more... noble I would say, but also less open. That's quite hard to take some contacts and such club or even are reserved for wealthy peoples. Even in France it was hard for me to get in, so offen I participated to such event as a dancer, a waitress or model. That's not really glorious but it helped me to stay in the scene and I enjoyed posing for photographs, so bad I couldn't kept the clothes I had to wear. "

Puting back the empty glass on the bar, she didn't asked for a third cup, two were enought for that day.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Kimochi nods softly.

"I see... Its different here, pretty much anyome can get involved. Unfortunately my personal tastes mean that I end up spending a rediculous amount of money on clothes anyway!"

She chuckles and sips at her Saki.

"How did you get into latex?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Feeling much more relaxed, Selina answered looking her own gloves, enjoying the lights shining on those.

" As I told you I made many little job, I was not really good at school, brawling to much with the guys and I had to stop early my studies. We may not have enought of that day to list all that I've done, but when I was younger I spent many time posing for pictures, not always really artistic but that allowed me to gain money. One of those photograph I posed for made me wear my first latex suit, it was a long hobble dress and must admit I loved that feeling on my skin. You see, nothing special, and you, how did you get in ? "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Kimochi finishes her Saki, placing the empty glass on the bartop before turning back to Selina.

"Well, I originally saw people wearing latex clothing on tv and in magazines and such. I'd always liked the way that looked, and when I was 16 I had a look on the internet to find out more...

I bought my first piece of latex clothing on a trip to Amsterdam when I was 18. It was a simple little black rubber minidress off the rail from a fetish store. It didnt fit too well, I had trouble keeping my boobs in it, but I absolutely fell in love with it! It felt wonderful compared to the clothes I usually wore. I was hooked from then on!"

She smiles to herself at the memory.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 pm

" Well, we are very different, we took different ways but finally I think we both ended to the same passion. Sometimes I wonder how it would feel to be fully covered in latex... did you ever heard about vacuum bed ? I saw many pics of it, bit never saw one for real, I wonder how I would feel in it. Beside that passion, do you also fight for justice ? "

Stretching her arms, Selina was feeling really well, only regreting to havn't took an appartment closer to that club.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Tanie smiled and chuckled softly. "When I had got it done, I was doing it to please my girlfriend and lover at the time.". She got a bit quieter. "Because I was doing it out of love I enjoyed the pain of having it done for her.". She downed her last shot and took another drag from her cigarette, closing her eyes. "The experience was enjoyable for me but it will hurt and leave you slightly sore."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:09 pm

"Yep you could say I 'fight for justice'... That wasn't always the way but situations change, priorities get re-evaluated and decisions made..."

She frowns just slightly when she realizes that what she just said made little actual sense. She shrugs it off and looks to Selina again, grinning widely. She leans closer and whispers.

"As for vacbeds, I've not used one yet... But, a little birdy tells me that I sill be getting the oppertuniy soon..." She winks conspiratorily "but keep that to yourself, its supposed to be a surprise for a friend of mine."

She winks again and turns to Tanie.

"I dont think it's something I would do to myself, but it sounds like you enjoyed it. I'd like to see what it looks like with the ribbon sometime!"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:16 pm

" suffering for the one you love, that's an interesting idea, and if such pleased her that's even better. You see pain is something that have very few effect on me, I'm tought and... "

Taking the lighter Selina quickly burned her uncovered right tighs then looked the burn healing and fading quickly.

" I heal nearly instantly any kind of cuting, piercing and burning. So you understand that I'll never put any metal in my flesh. "

A large smile then born on her face as she heared Kimochi wisper.

" you're really lucky, you'll have to tell me how it was... well if you agree of course. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Tanie smiled at her and nodding. "I don't heal fast but I have the will to keep fighting when others will give up. I once kept fighting with a broken arm and won the fight in the end."

She then leaned into Kim and nipped at her ear. "Just give me a time and place then. I'll give you a private showing and demonstration hmm? I bet that's something you'd love."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:34 pm

" Well, one point for you, you have the will, I have the healing but I don't have such strong will like yours. I'm not sure if I would have continued to fight with a broken arm, I don't even know how my regeneration would work with bones. As I think both of you two have much to say, do you wish me to leave you talk more quietly ? I'm not there to interfere, I have already found much more than what I hoped when I steped in the club. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Kimochi giggles at the nip and winks to Tanie before turning to Selina. She waves her shiny gloved hand, a big smile on her face.

"Don't be silly, I'm enjoying talking to you! I might go to the dance floor in a minute though... You guys wanna come?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

" dance ? why not, long time I didn't danced with friends, and I have not seen the dance floor of the club yet. Good thing I didn't puted high heels, would have been uneasy to dance. Well, I'll go dancing when you'll wish to move to the dance floor."
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Kimochi chuckles softly.

"I never wear flat shoes... Even when superheroing I wear high heels, although normally not as extreme as these..."

She gestures to her own footwear, a pair of shiny black patent gothic style boots, knee high with a chunky 5 inch heel and 2 1/2 inch platforms.

"Flats just wouldnt go with my catsuit. Besides, these are actually really comfy!"

She orders herself another drink and sips at it.

"So have you thought about getting a latex catsuit for yourself?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next