House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application ~ Cross Robin

Go down

Application ~ Cross Robin Empty Application ~ Cross Robin

Post  Cross21 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:51 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Cross Robin@italkalot22

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
May 11th 1996

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been RolePlaying for about two years now and I've participated in a few RolePlay Events by my friends and my previous SuperGroup which has been shut down due to lack of activeness. My favourite character in terms of RolePlaying would be Cross Robin as he is the one toon I have experienced many different types of RolePlay with and have actively Roleplayed with. I'd say that one of the fun times that I had while RolePlaying would be, when Cross had to enter the Qlipothic Realm to put an end to Luther's evil plans. $ It was a private event that didn't apply to anyone but the selected RolePlayers $

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I am actually active and looking for a RolePlaying Hero based Super Group. And when I was scrolling through the list when I came out to Millenium City, I saw @GuyDandy's Status saying (House of Thorn is reviving) or something similar. I gave him a Private Message and asked him for details about House of Thorns.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
link: http://houseofthorns.webmmorpg.net/t122-information-on-the-house

I love how much the person who took the time to do up the information on this SuperGroup. If you noticed when you ask others about their SuperGroup's history ... they go blank or come up with something new on the spot. Having a solid history would be a great hit to the SuperGroup. This has interest me to join the RolePlayers of this Supergroup and have an enjoyable time RolePlaying with them as I've heard this is a +18 SuperGroup, I'm sure there will be minimal drama and smooth RolePlays.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I don't know if RolePlayer's in House of Thorn enjoy having a themed build for their characters, but I'm good at building builds. From themed to unthemed from PVE to PVP from East to West. I can pretty much help you with most things such as leveling, farming costume pieces and most importantly being an amazing friend.  Cool

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Cross Robin has gone through surgeries to improve body system. What some people like to call an advanced human. He is also a trained Fire Mage, he can conjure flame from anywhere as long as he has his glove that has ancient runes inscribed on and that the bone powder that was dusted onto the glove has not weared off. He can be mind controlled. Using his eye prowess too long can exhaust him. Element wise, Lightning is his weakness.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
A hero. He can work in teams and solo depending on the mission. But he does what he can under his power to help out with anything.

----

What times do you play?:
(GMT+16 from server time) Usually at 12:30 P.M. to late nights depending if I have work on that day.
What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Everyday.

Cake or Pie?:
Love Cake.
"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Last edited by Cross21 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Cross21

Back to top Go down