House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Stiletto Heals

5 posters

Go down

Application: Stiletto Heals Empty Application: Stiletto Heals

Post  SweetNausea Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:47 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Stiletto Heals@SweetNausea

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
September, 1983

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
SWG, MxO (I know, I know -_-) WAR (RPvP ftw)
----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
CORP, seen and talked to a few members.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Mature Roleplay and a like-minded group. As a BDSM lifestyler, having a guild who isn't shy about that kind of thing would be nice. Activity is another important thing to me, I've seen you guys all over and judging by how long you've been around, I don't think you're going anywhere.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I like to think I'm a pretty good writer and can be creative in my RP. Plus, who doesn’t love healers? :p

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Stiletto was accidentally encased in an enchanted catsuit. This has given her a slew of new arcane abilities, the most of important of which are the ability to heal others. She’s been trapped inside her suit for a little over a year, so she’s constantly getting lost in deep thought as she still tries to adjust.

Her main flaw is her lack of self-confidence. She’s extremely nervous by herself, usually doubting herself. She is easily snuck up on and easy to startle.

Her main strength is her ability to work with a team. She’s very happy to let other’s lead so she can sit in back and do her thing. She has a very strong moral code despite her lack of confidence in herself and is a kind soul by nature.
What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Gameplay wise, I mentioned earlier that Stiletto is primarily a support character. I enjoy grouping whenever possible because I designed her to work well with teams.

Roleplay wise, Stiletto is still very open and flexible so I can adjust her to whatever comes my way.

----

What times do you play?:
On and off all day, every day.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
I don’t really have one.

Cake or Pie?:
Pie, gooseberry. Or rhubarb. Or apple >_>

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

I have reviewed the common questions thread.
SweetNausea
SweetNausea

Back to top Go down

Application: Stiletto Heals Empty Re: Application: Stiletto Heals

Post  Mind_Puck Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Some were asking just the other day if you'd ever applied/approached us... Smile

Welcome, feel free to add @Dark_Sol (Me), @Seleos (Lilith) and/or @Animaniac (Angelica) to your friendlist for RP/questions/whatever to get the ball rolling.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Hey there, SweetNausea. Thank you for the application. As Puck, says, feel free to look us for RP and/or any OOC questions you might have. The Thorns are generally open to RP, so please do look us up and give us a whisper.

Oh, and on a side note - I played MxO as well. Wink
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNausea Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Mind_Puck wrote:Some were asking just the other day if you'd ever applied/approached us... Smile

Up until now my only RP character was a villain or else I would have a lot sooner Smile

Lilith wrote:

Lol <3

Looking forward to meeting you guys in-game Smile
SweetNausea
SweetNausea

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am

SweetNausea wrote:
Lilith wrote:

Lol <3

MxO had great clothes, two-person interactive emotes, different 'moods' with corresponding animations, and lots of cool nightclubs. Was a great MMORPG for RP and socializing. It just kind of lost points in other areas. Wink
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Back when I had a Sony Passport account, I wanted to get MxO just so I could play Clippy as a rogue AI

"It looks like your trying to avoid that Agent, would you like Help?"

Application: Stiletto Heals Worstinventions_clippy

Last edited by Angelica on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ugh.. rougue AI (atleast it wasn't rouge))
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 am

Mind_Puck wrote:Some were asking just the other day if you'd ever applied/approached us... Smile

I nagged her to give it a whirl after lamenting the loss of the sexy boot avatar. Which has made a triumphant return on this forum! Hurrah!
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down