House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit of bussiness and pleasure

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Visit of bussiness and pleasure - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit of bussiness and pleasure

Post  Stormkitten Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 pm

"Oh, I can certainly wait. Don't worry about that. Duty first, as you so rightly say." Esh leans forward a bit, and smiles. "It's just not often I get to see someone like you here."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Visit of bussiness and pleasure - Page 2 Empty Re: Visit of bussiness and pleasure

Post  Warnolo Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Markus offers his hand to Esharra.

-Well, now i have all the time in the world for you. Please, guide me somewere we could talk in private.

Markus stand smiling and centers his attention in the elf.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 am

Esh stands, taking his arm, seeming tiny as he stands and looms over her. "This way, m'dear." She grins half-apologetically to Lilith, then leads the way.

The mismatched couple make their way easily across the room, the crowd parting before them. They settle into a booth on the far side of the room, away from the stage. Esh leans back against the bench, wings carefully folded.

"So tell me, do you have an interview script? Or are you making it up as you go along?"
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:19 am

- I preffer to make it up, it makes it spontaneous.- Markus smiles.- So the first question of the interview is "what is your complete name?" next would be "and what is your occupation?" next your motives and on and on and on... so i will skip the questions and just ask you to tell me all about you and what do you like.- Markus smiles taking more of his drink and asking other for the miss.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:30 am

She chuckles. "Even the first question is more interesting than you might think. My name is Eshtarra. In my native tongue, it means 'one who is touched by shadow'." She pauses, takes a sip of her drink. "Actually, 'cursed' might be a more accurate translation. It's a name I have worn for many years, but it is not the one I was given by my mother."

"As for occupation..." She glances around, briefly, then traces runes on the tabletop that seem to absorb the lights of the club. "I've been many things. Thief, singer, huntress, lover... but now, I would say mage." With that, the runes flare and vanish, leaving a single tiny flower in the center of the table. It seems to be a perfect Forget-me-not, except that the petals are black, not blue.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:24 am

-Wow, that was impresive.- He claps watching her.- So what kind of mage are you? a Las vegas mage or a fairy tale mage?

Markus holds the hand of Esharra as she hold the black flower.

-And tell me... why are you cursed?

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:14 am

"Oh, both." She grins. "I always liked Vegas, so much... illusion there, a true Glamour. But my home was Faerie."

Her expression turns more serious at the second question, the flower dissipating into nothingness as a shadow covers her eyes. "Why...? Because... I was young, overconfident, not as good at magic as I am now, and enjoyed the company of human men perhaps a little too much."

She smirks. "Some would say that last is still true."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Markus laughs.

-Well, i'm not exactly human but i hope you could still enjoy my company.- He smiles as he takes a sip from his drink.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:40 pm

"In that outfit?" Her gaze runs over the tight leathers. "Most definitely. What would you call yourself, then, if you are 'not exactly human'?"
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 pm

- Well... is hard to explain... but the most easy way to descrive it would be... mutant werewolf?

Markus release her hand and put it on her lap, them he pull down his glasses a little, showing his shinny yellow eyes.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:05 pm

"I see." Her own eyes fill with shadow for a moment, as she meets his gaze. "And yet you became a reporter. What are you going to tell the world about the House?" She smirks, then. "And about me?"
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 pm

- Mmm... nothing for now... i just want to know better who is in. After that, i will just send it to tv. Respecting anyone who want to hide his identity, of course. I'm not a papparazzi- He smiles putting his glasses on again.- So for now, you have all my time and attention.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 am

- So tell me more about you... If you want to be on TV I must know you better, so people would like you even more. -Markus laughs and orders some drinks for them.

-What is your goal? what are your... desires?- He looks at her smiling, waiting for an awnser.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:23 pm

"If I want to be on TV, I'm sure I could manage, one way or another. I prefer a live audience anyway, much more... intimate." She chuckles, leaning back in the chair. "You sound more like a Public Relations person than a reporter now. Tell me, how far will you go to chase the truth?"

"A goal... that's slightly too strong a word for what I want. Help people out, have a little fun along the way, and hopefully live to see my 200th birthday. My ... desires, as you put it..." She smirks. "Circumstances have rendered those largely irrelevant. So I just enjoy the atmosphere when I can."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:31 pm

- How fall will i go...? as long and deep it needs- Smiles, and them he laughs at the second meanings he didn't though it could have.-If i tell you the thruth, i'm more a camera man than a reporter, but sometimes i have to do some field work. Images and actions worth more thant 1000 words. - Markus smiles holding his chin, looking at the elf lady as he leans on his chair.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm

She smirks, appreciating the double meaning, then considers. "Here, if you're interested later, give me a call." She passes him a card. "I'm hardly camera-shy, you should be able to get all the pictures you want."

"For now.." She finishes her drink, setting the empty glass on the table. "I've taken more than enough of your time for today. It was very nice to meet you." With that, she slips out of the booth, somehow lost in the crowd of dancers despite her distinctive appearance.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2