House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Allison Maximillian

+2
Lilith
Allison
6 posters

Go down

Application - Allison Maximillian Empty Application - Allison Maximillian

Post  Allison Sun May 09, 2010 6:38 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Allison Maximillian@RPAddict

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
20 years old

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
March 12, 1987

Your Characters Species:
Human, though demon blood has made its way into her system, heriditarily and involuntarily.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've been roleplaying for over 9 years, started in Yahoo chat rooms and with tabletop gaming, I've roleplayed in MMOs since EQ1 came out and currently enjoy the RP styles offered by 'superhero' games. My favorite character is Karen Smith, a highschool senior who moonlights as the power armored hero Knight Crimson. The armor was designed to look male and even had a voice changer.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I heard about it from Empathy, who constantly teases Allison about the House and their demonstrations.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I like the fact that the House always seems to be RPing. I've been parts of eRP groups, like Rogue Entertainment in City of Villains, and I've been a part of just RP groups, but the House seems to have a great balance of both. Its something I fine refreshing and enjoyable.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I thinks I could contribute in a few ways, mostly RP wise I'm online often and always open for interaction. Out of game I'm a bit of an artist. ICly Allison has many contacts that are legal, but not necissarily easy to meet due to their connection with sanctioned Assassinations. Information, while expensive, is very easy for her to get.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Allison has a 100 generation old demonic patriarch. A Doppleganger of sorts. This demon's blood has successfully reached across time to bestow two boons upon Allison, whether they are intentional or due to evolution is uncertain at this point.

Allison can memorize and mimic a person's mannerisms by watching them. Examples range being able to jullian cut vegitables from watching the food network to performing black belt level martial arts from watching a demonstration. Allison thought until recently this was the extent of her super powers and often critisized them.

Allison's other boon is one she dislikes even more, by consuming the blood of a supernatural creature she can gain some of their innate traits. To date she has not attempted this on a living creature, but has accepted vials of blood from her former partner and ex-girlfriend Twilight, who wishes to recruit her into the black ops group 'Abyssal Sun'. A team comprised completely of people like Allison.

While in her human form Allison is mostly human, at the cost of physical pain she can force her muscles into overdrive, allowing her to dodge bullets and take on power armored villains, but when she relaxes her control and lets the demon blood boil up inside her she is a different creature all together with nearly unbreakable skin, superiour strength, balance, and speeed.

Flaws: Allison is Emotionally tough, able to keep a smile on her face as the world burns and she'll often try to cheer up those around her. The downside of this is that others can find her cold at times. The worse part is that when Allison does eventually break, she shatters. Sometimes giving in to despair, other times to fits of violent rage. These times never end well.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Allison is very capable at getting large tasks done efficiently. Organizing small teams or even individuals. She does have a submissive streak that can sometimes hinder her as a leader.
----

What times do you play?:
Off and on all day every day. Longer if RP is to be had.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any

Cake or Pie?:
Allison likes Cake, I perfer Pie

I have reviewed the common questions thread

Allison

Back to top Go down

Application - Allison Maximillian Empty Re: Application - Allison Maximillian

Post  Lilith Sun May 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi there, Allison. Thanks for the application. We need to talk about the assassination thing, but I think you know that.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Mon May 10, 2010 12:06 am

Oh shek knows! Oh Maxi ....... we need to talk! ... alone *snickers*

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Mon May 10, 2010 3:23 am

Of course, Miss Lilith. I ...had a feeling you'd want to discuss that. Just let me know when you'd like to discuss it. Same to you Em.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 26, 2010 2:40 am

Approved! Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Midnight Wed May 26, 2010 6:46 am

Yups!