House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

+7
Kimochi
Derangement
Mind_Puck
Angelica
Satyxes
Lilith
Crimson Conviction
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

Post  Kimochi Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 am

Kimochi sauntered through the tight press of bodies on the dance floor, her movements effortless and smooth despite the undulating waves of dancing patrons all around her.

Noticing the others she walked up to the bar, hips swaying with each step due to the impractical looking platform heels on her boots. Serming to melt out of the shadows behind Lilith, she stepped into the slightly brighter light of the bar, wearing a skin tight black and red latex catsuit, tailored perfectly to hug her curves just right, each movement causing the material to squeak quietly as it stretched and flexed as if it were a part of her - a second skin. The suit was unzipped at the front, just enough to show a teasing glimpse of cleavage. Her hands and arms were covered with matching gloves, a tight waist cincher corset squeezing her waist in and accentuating the curve of her hips.

She grinned, black lipgloss shimmering as she brushed a few strands of purple hair from her face with shiny gloved fingers.

She spoke with a soft British accent, pronouncing each word with a crisp efficiency. "What's this, another fly caught in our web Lilith? And so innocent looking too..."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

Post  Empathy Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:48 am

“Miserable night to play security isn’t it mistress?” Empathy asked as she landed just behind and to the side of Satyxes, her soft voice almost drowned out by the rain.

She was dressed in a black latex sports bra and matching bottoms with thigh high latex boots and matching gloves that came up past her elbows and though not needed, a leather belt went around her slender waist. Each part was adorned with various metal loops and leather straps that left the impression that they were for more then mere decoration.

Despite the heavy rains, she looked untouched by the weather, her skin was dry, and her long red hair that flowed down her back and framed her small beautiful face looked completely dry. In fact the only thing that stood out, other then her clothing, were her glowing pink eyes. If one were to look closely though, they would see that the water was bouncing off something just moments before hitting her body.

“May your pet join you?” she asked as she looked at the street below and then back to her mistress.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 am

He turns his gaze to Kimochi on hearing her voice. He grins at how she refers to him before speaking.

"Ah but the difference between myself and a fly is that I'm not struggling to get away now am I?"

He laughs lightly, extending his hand out to Kimochi.

"My name is John, and it's nice to meet you truely."
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:58 am

She takes John's hand with a firm rubbery grip and shakes gently.

"John.. Nice to meet you. I am Kimochi, you may call me Kim if it pleases you. I see you are attracting quite the entourage... People here can smell fresh blood a mile off."

She winks and gestures for one of the bartenders to bring her a JD & coke before wriggling onto a bar stool with a rubbery squeak, hooking the heels of her boots through the crossbar on the stool.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Derangement Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Unaware of her company above on the rooftops, Samantha's attention remained on the club's entrance door.

With every visitor that passed through them, she caught a brief glimpse of the flashing lights inside, a momentary increase in the volume of the music urging her to step inside and enjoy herself.

She took in the sights of bodies clad in form-hugging catsuits as a small group walked in, contrasting with the tantalizing exposed skin presented by some other clubgoers she'd seen earlier.
Seeing all these people coming in (or sometimes going out of) the club excited Sam, as the unknown usually did.
But at the same time, it made her feel a little self-conscious about her own choice of attire hidden under the trenchcoat.
"Maybe the usual clubbing skirt and top are a little too plain for this place..." she thought to herself.
She knew she'd want to give a good first impression to Rae's friends, and was starging to wonder if she'd manage one in there dressed as she was.

Maybe she should return later?
Derangement
Derangement

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:53 pm

"Good evening, Kimochi," Lilith veritably purred, grinning at the woman as she held her drink in both hands, "Indeed, John seems no fly, ut then again, an eloquent is not known even when sprung," she added, pausing to let the impish grin on her lips have its way with the others.

"We were discussing possibly going below in a bit to see the Shibari demonstration."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Kimochi's eyes flitted over Lilith's figure appreciatively as she sipped her drink.

"And a good evening to you too! May I say, you are looking gorgeous tonight... Is that spandex?"

She reached out and touched the material on Lilith's arm with rubbery gloved fingers.

"As for the demonstration, I might join you all... I mostly just use straps and harnesses for all my bondage needs, but it would be nice to know how to do it the old fashioned way too..."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldritch Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Her heels click against the pavement as she walks down the sidewalk, the tight black latex she wears hugging every curve of her body. Her stride speaks of confidence as she heads towards the throng of people that wait in front of Fetish Fuel.

"First time here, finally." She thinks to herself as she takes in the sights around her. Vibrant energy patterns mingle with the latex and leather, all appealing to her senses. " I can see why this is so popular with the House, such a fun crowd." She thinks with a smile, nodding as people walk by her.

'Well, time to go in then." She says quietly, moving towards the door and through it after speaking with the staff there.

Coming through the door, her smile broadens at the influx of sights and sounds. She looks over the crowds within, noticing Lilith gathered with a few others, she moves to them through the crowd.

"Hello, Lilith, looking fabulous as always" She says with a smile. "How are you tonight?"
Eldritch
Eldritch

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Satyxes smiled as its Berry came to sit next to It, turning to see the pattern of the small woman's heat roll of her body as it was chilled by the rain and winds. Sniffing lightly, It took a few silent moments to savour Its pet's scent in all its subtleties and delicate variations.
Saty had long stopped being surprised at Berry's ability to locate It, knowing that the mind-link they had shared would be just like a blazing beacon to the telepath. So much the better. It was good to know that she would always find her Mistress, just as Saty would always be able to track her.

"Hello, my sweetest. You shouldn't be out here in the storm. Go inside... I caught the scent of a few people you'd certainly love to spend the evening with. And your Love just entered as well."

Turning back to the street as it ran a claw through the red strands of Berry's hair, Saty noticed the scent of the curious newcomer changing. More distance, fear, hesitation... So much like It had been itself, yet probably lacking the blissful unawareness of social requirements that allowed Saty to just barge in there. Good memories, It thought to itself...

"Go, pet. Duty keeps me here for the moment. Go dry yourself and... see about getting that one along inside. Offer her a drink on my tab or so. Leave it up to her, though."

Placing a gentle kiss on Berry's forehead, It sent out a mental image of the woman under the unbrella, making sure there could be no doubt as to who It was talking about. Nudging the small woman on with a flick of Its tail, Saty resumed its vigil with its pet's scent fresh in Its thoughts.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Lilith looks down at Kimochi's touch, a subtle and impish twist to her own lips as she lets her eyes linger, pausing a bit before answering.

"Yes, mostly," she answers, "I do not always limit myself to latex and leather whilst here."

She then turns her eyes to the latest arrival.

"Ah, good evening, El, very nice to see you here," she greets, "Please do meet Kimochi, John, and Magyk. I do believe you know our good Sir Puck."

She gestures lightly to each person in turn, ending the quick introductions with a wink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldritch Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Smiling warmly at Lilith, she nods to the gathered people

"John and Magyk I have met, Kimochi.. I have not had the pleasure. And Puck.. well hello old goat." She says with a broad grin. "Everyone having a good evening I hope?"

She surveys the club again, smiling as she looks over the decor and people. "This place is wonderful, Lilith. I am glad I decided to come visit"
Eldritch
Eldritch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleena Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 pm

*With a quiet 'poof', the small demoness appears out of a small cloud of red mist right between the staff members at the door and the couple behind here who were supposed to be the next in line. After a quick look around, Aleena turns towards the rather stern looking guys and bares her pointy fangs in a sheepish smile*

Hey ... sorry to make such a rude appearing, but heh ... waiting in the rain just won´t work for me.

*her hands crossed in her lap, the red- and scaleskinned demoness hands an ID Card to the two bouncers, which is attached to her tailspade. After exchanging a 'Why us !' look, one of the two opens the door for Aleena, waving her through while the other one hands her her ID Card.

Thanks guys ! Be on the lookout, there are some strange beings waiting in line !

*Quietly snickering, Aleena passed the door and the entrance-hallway ... before hesitating and taking two steps back, turning towards one of the man-high mirrors. The small demoness cants her head, checking on her appearance ...

About 5'6 high, all crimsonred and scaly skinned, with her red, pupil-less eyes glowing bright, surrounded by black eyeshadow which gives her eyes a more cat-like appearance. The long, unruffled black hair about shoulderlong, where it gradiently turns to a bright red. The clawed hands both stuck in fingerless gloves, wearing tigh-high black leather boots which still show quite a lot of her scaly tighs. A sleeveless, tight leathershirt and a hillariously short leather skirt - also black - complete her clothing, together with two armbands and a tight belt ...a lot of bronze-colored rings attached to those.

" Mhrr ... somethings missing *she mumbles* Oh wait, i know ...

*A faint, orange glow surrounds Aleena´s head ... and with a quiet 'plop', two pairs of horns appear ... one pair on her forehead, pointing upwards, while the second pair seems to be attached to her temples ... pointing straight forward. A quiet sigh escapes her lips.*

Well ... here goes nothing ...

*with another sigh, the small demoness turns away from the mirror and walks into the barroom ... hips swaying, while her scaly tail is flickering around anxiously ...*

Aleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Midnight Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Meanwhile... a few blocks away...

Rae nodded with satisfaction as the mugger slid down the wall onto the puddle-strewn sidewalk,

"No more shopping trips for you, sonny..."

She looked up into the murky night sky, the rain spattering down, blinking her eyes.

"Jeez... will it never let up??"

Rae shrugged, pulling her jacket closer and ducked into doorway to get out of the rain. "Well, that's the end of that job, best call it in..." she picked up her Cell and called the precinct arranging a pickup for her unconsious quarry, She was about to snap her phone shut when she paused for a moment, "I should call Sam, we could both do with a break from unpacking, and she's been so busy... It's time I took her somewhere special.. I should take her to Fetish..."

Rae dialled in Sam's number, already committed to memory but reached Sam's answerphone, "Damn... she's working late again..." "Hiya Lover, it's me! I've just finished here and I'm heading home... I was wondering if you fancied going somewhere special tonight? I've got just the place in mind if you're up for it! Call me when you get this! Mmmwah! Love you!" She grinned as she disconnected "God I love that woman!"

Rae put away her Cell as she heard approaching sirens, and moved out of the alley, making sure the mugger was still out for the count, when the patrol car pulled up she smiled and nodded, "Here's your charmer, mugging and and assault, he's all yours boys, I'll get the paperwork done by the morning!"

Rae turned and headed down the alley and back to the street, dodging the puddles and leaving the officers to grab the perp and bundle him in the back of the patrolcar...
Miss Midnight
Miss Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Derangement Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 am

Samantha smiled to herself when she noticed El's familiar figure among the crowd.
At least now she knew she wouldn't feel like a complete stranger if she were to choose to go inside.

Still, some doubt lingered as to whether Sam should follow her in.
What if the club was so big that by the time she had waited in the queue to get in, she couldn't find El?

Her train of thought was interrupted by a series of sharp beeps as her cellphone announced she had voicemail.
Curious as to why it hadn't rung in the first place, Sam pressed her 'mailbox' speed dial, faintly registering the sudden appearance of another familiar face at the door.

As she played back the message, a warm smile grew on her lips, her heart pounding just at the sound of Reagan's voice in her ear.
If Rae was thinking what she was thinking... This night was going to be memorable after all.

Dialling Rae's number, Sam slowly paced her way to the end of the queue that led to the club doors.
"Connection Error: Unable to start voice call." was all she got in return. Sighing, she made a mental note to get a new phone soon. This would be her third this year.

Not one to settle for defeat, she sent out a text message to Rae instead:
"Hey sweety. Reading my mind again? :p
I'm texting you from just outside THE club.
If you hurry, we'll still catch El and Aleena.
Miss you already! <3
XOXO"

Smiling in relief as the message was sent without trouble, Sam's thoughts drifted dreamily to the love of her life. Just knowing Rae was on her way made her feel all warm and tingly.
Derangement
Derangement

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Midnight Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am

Rae started to head down the block, back towards the city, debating if she should head back to the apartment and meet Sam there, when her Cell beeped,

"Huh... not a call, who'd be texting me at this hour?"

Rae opened her phone and her frown disappeared to be replaced by a smile.

"Hey sweety. Reading my mind again? :p
I'm texting you from just outside THE club.
If you hurry, we'll still catch El and Aleena.
Miss you already! <3
XOXO"

Rae chuckled as she read the glowing letters, "I'd best get my ass over there then!" She relaxed, concentrated on the heavy doors and the concrete sidewalk and focussed, "aaaand..."

There was a snap of wet air, followed by a gust of rushing wind and then slowly, she heard the heavy pulsing beat of music, muffled playing close by.
Rae looked around and spotted a familliar and wonderous figure...

"Sam!" Rae's face lit up at seeing her huddled under the umbrella and ran over to her hugging her tightly, nearly knocking the umbrella out of her hand. "Well... we're both here now my love... wanna come in and meet everyone? They can't wait to meet you!"

Rae and Sam turned to the doors, arm in arm and walked in, Rae nodding to Ramone, the swarthy Columbian doorman who held the door open, raising his eye briefly at Sam's clothing before Rae hushed him with an assuring glance and a subtle bill stuffed in his vest.

As they walked through, the music finally rushed at them and the lights took a little time for Rae to accustom her eyes to, but after a moment, the familiar smiling face of her best friend Eldritch greeted them warmly as they approached. Behind her and slightly to one side, stood Lillith who also turned to greet the new arrivals.
Miss Midnight
Miss Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

"Thank you, El," Lilith replies to the lady's comment, "We do try, though it is really the people that make it what it is."

Lilith smiles warmly as two more come upon their group.

"Hello, Rae," she greets, canting her head slightly to the side and nodding in forward a bit, then turning her eyes to the other, adding another nod of welcome, "Glad you could make it out."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldritch Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yes, Lilith , people do make the establishment to an extent, but the decor and personality of the owner and staff play a large part as well." She says with a bright smile and a wink.

"Hmm...what's this?" Closing her eyes she concentrates, a smile playing on her lips brightly. " Hello Rae, Sam. Glad to see you out and about." She says as she turns towards the pair.
Eldritch
Eldritch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleena Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:44 pm

*hesitating in the dim-lighted area around the entrance, Aleena watches Sam and Rae pass by, smiling faintly as her red eyes glow warmly like two coal pans ... and emits a quiet sigh*

Well, no sense in waiting and standing around all alone ...

*Aleena clears her throat, straightening herself a little before she walks over to the bar, hips swaying as her tail swings to the left, and to the right again. A warm smile appears on her lips as she glances at all the gathered familiar faces ... most of them connected to rather pleasing memories. The small demoness finally comes to a stop a few steps away from the bar. Her hands still crossed on her lap, she winks at Puck before she turns to Lilith, nodding ... yet as she speaks with her smoky voice, noone special seems to be adressed*

Good day ...

Aleena

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

He looks up as more people approach the small gathering that had surrounding him and Lilith. He smiles and raises his glass a moment in greeting.

"And the people keep coming and coming, a great night to meet new faces and meet up with old ones. And how are you three doing?"

His question aimed towards Eldritch, Oops, and Rae. He looks towards Aleena as she approaches and smiles.

"And who is this? I haven't had the opprotunity to meet you yet. My name is John, it's a pleasure to meet you."

He reaches a hand out to Aleena to shake hers.
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Lilith smiles again at El, then turns back to the others. She sees as Aleena approaches, and her smile warms, her head tilting slightly to the side.

"Why, hello, Aleena, so very nice to see you here this evening," she greets.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:22 am

She was about to point out the fact that the rain was not even touching her skin, but decided not to as she looked down to who her mistress was pointing to.

“Oh that’s Sam,” she stated as she tilted her head a moment,” she’ll be fine mistress; Rae must be coming judging by how her mood just lit up.”

She then froze a moment,” Wait El is here already? Oh crud, I’m late! Or she is early,” she leaned in and quickly bit her mistress’s cheek, fairly hard,” either way I am in trouble!” she laughed, “Talk to you soon mistress!”

With that she jumped off the edge and flew down to the front of the line, being a house member did have its perks, she though as she entered, no waiting in line! She took a moment to let her mind adjust to the series of thoughts and emotions that flooded her.

Bag in hand; she made her way to the back to get changed. She was a nervous wreck as she got changed; a process that would have been long and frustrating but ended up actually being fairly easy, thanks to her telekinesis. When done, she had donned her hot pink full body latex cat suit, which clung to her every curve, the only skin showing was around her mouth and the little that could be seen around her eyes.

Long latex gloves and hip high, heeled boots covered her arms and feet, both the same color as the suit. Both were laced with a series of straps done in such way that it made it impossible to tell if they were just for decoration or something else. Each also had small metal clips of some kind on both her ankles and wrists.

She took her mistress’s collar and firmly placed it around her left thigh, that way it would be within reach should her mistress require her services. Around her neck she replaced it with a simple leather collar, incase her fiancĂ© decided she wanted to play with leashes.

A few minutes later she nervously approached the group, her face turning red. She had not expected to see so many familiar faces tonight. She wondered how many outside of those who had already seen her would recognize her.

Without a word to anyone she walked up and slowly wrapped her arms around El, giving her a nervous hug, before setting what appeared to be a muzzle, her armband, and another small object in Els hands before taking a step back and waiting.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Derangement Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:04 am

As Reagan took her inside the club, Samantha gazed in awe at her surroundings, the pulsing music and flashing lights adding to the already stunning attire of some dancers.

She let Rae guide her across the club floor, her mind still racing when they stopped by a small group of people by the bar.
Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, Sam turned a shy smile to those present.
"Hello El. Aleena."

She quietly ran her gaze across the rest of the group, searching for familiar faces.
Pausing for a moment on the figure fully clad in a pink latex cat suit, she quietly added with a nod.
"Hey there, Em."

Not recognizing the rest of the group, her eyes drifted back in Rae's direction, wordlessly expressing her curiosity mixed with anxiety.
Derangement
Derangement

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Midnight Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 am

Rae smiled at Sam as she took in the view before them, her gaze broken briefly by Aleena smiling at her as she drifted by, on her way to see Lilith, smiling back at her as Sam greeted her nervously.
Rae looked back as Sam greeted a figure in a Pink onepiece and addressed her with almost a whisper, "I still can't quite figure how this works... is it Em or is it 'Cerise'? I'll have to talk with El about it some time..."

Rea refocussed her attention back to Sam, who looked in her direction, curious and yet still nervous.
Rae smiled at her reassuringly, "Don't worry honey, you're among friends!" she slipped her arm round Sam's waist and hugged her "It's okay if you're nervous... this is a big step for you, but you're doing great! Let me take you to stand with El, and I'll fetch us both a drink, Would you like a Sunburst my love?"
Rae smiled at Sam as they walked over to Eldritch, Sam looking visibly more relaxed as they approached, She knew that a familiar face would help her settle down and Rae silently thanked El with a nod. "I'll be back before you know it my love!"
Rae turned and head over to the bar, looking around her and she almost bumped into Kimochi, perched daintily on a barstool, "Hiya Kimochi! you're looking as delicious as ever!" Rae grinned as Kimochi wriggled on the stool, her face flushing as Rae heard the muffled squeek of rubber on rubber, sighed happily and gave her a knowing wink.
Miss Midnight
Miss Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldritch Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Smiles as Aleena walks up to the group, then feeling a small pair of arms hug her gently purrs softly, knowing her love had finally arrived.

"Before you ask, no, you are not late" she says with a grin as she takes the items from Em " I just felt like showing up early, I was excited to visit for the first time." Securing the armband in place with a smile she regards the group happily. " Now my dear, before this," holds the mask up "Be a dear and get me a glass of wine."

"My, everyone looks so lovely, I can definitely get used to this. And it is lovely to see you out Leena dear."

"So, Sam, what do you think so far?" She asks with a smile watching as Rae walks to the bar.
Eldritch
Eldritch

Back to top Go down

Post  Derangement Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:40 am

Taking in the sights and sounds of the club scene, Sam turned an amazed smile at El.
She felt less at loss now that she was in familiar company, but a hint of her previous deer-in-headlights expression still remained.
"Two words: WOW!"

She could definitely see why Rae liked this place so much.
Derangement
Derangement

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next