House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Stormkitten

5 posters

Go down

Application: Stormkitten Empty Application: Stormkitten

Post  Stormkitten Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:52 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Stormkitten (@Stormkitten - simple, huh?)
... the name is older than Champions, a lot older. But since it's such a 'superhero' name, I had to.

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
Chronologically, twelve months. However, she was subject to a speed-maturation process, and is mentally and physically equivalent to 20.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
18/11/1974

Your Characters Species:
Mutant/Chimera (mix of human and feline dna, with a bit of superscience thrown in)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Played PnP games for over a decade. Recently involved with a Neverwinter Nights Persistent World for about five years.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I was there when you started, man...

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
It seems pretty active still, and it's nice to have good company. Plus, I have every confidence that this character will be treated seriously in RP, despite her catgirl-ness.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I'm pretty good at 'audiencing' for other people's plotlines, acting as a support character, and giving things a nudge without trying to take over.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Her origin story is here. There are still two posts to go up, but I don't see the need to delay this application any longer. Short version: She is a catgirl created by a Pervy Nerd Geneticist to be his personal assistant, both in the lab and in bed. Just as the growth and training process was nearing completion, an attack on Teleios' Tower meant her growth tube was overwhelmed with electrical energy, leading to her premature 'birth' and a quite unplanned ability to manipulate electricity.

She is stronger and faster than even an exceptional natural athlete, and has sharp teeth and small natural claws (though not really enough to be used as weapons). She also has a tail, and short fur in a completely unnatural purple/black colour. She is designed to adapt and learn, perhaps faster than normal. She can control and manipulate electricity, though at present any attempt to use it tends to result in 'blast everything in the area'. She will be RP'd as 'a newcomer to her powers, still learning control' for a while, regardless of actual IG level. I would like to get her to L30-ish so I can get the Electrical Flight item (*mutter grumble ice-flight and fire-flight are available at L5 why not electrical grumble*).

She has training in science, especially genetics (purely theoretical so far). She also has been watching TV for the past year - the assistant assigned to devise her social integration training program took a shortcut. While she is a newly created artificial life form, she has enough knowledge of 'day-to-day' things not to stand out. At least, not any more than a six foot purple catgirl normally would. Highlights of her virtual training were several and various explicit instructional videos from Dr Giffen, which have scarred her for life...

She is friendly and utterly loyal to those she trusts, but it can be hard to gain that trust in the first place. She is very shy, especially around new people. She currently finds it easier to get along with women than men, and will potentially overreact badly to even light flirting. However, her ability to learn applies just as much to social situations. Whether she will ever get to the point where she can have normal relationships, I don't know yet.

She would take strongly to her role as 'a hero', since this would give her a purpose in life, and a reason for existing that wasn't 'to be somebody's sex toy'.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Assuming the first few RP sessions go as I expect (not always guaranteed Wink ) she'll be a loyal minion type, and a full member of the House. She may even get the confidence to act as bar staff in the club. She will see the House as a safe environment for her, where she is in control of what happens to her.

----

What times do you play?:
My play schedule is fairly erattic at the moment, but it would be GMT evenings, probably two weekdays and a weekend day.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Sunday nights, probably. (Eshtarra will still be around, too)

Cake or Pie?:
Cookies. Smile

"I have reviewed the common questions thread"
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Application: Stormkitten Empty Re: Application: Stormkitten

Post  Lilith Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Heya Storm. Nice to see an app up here. Smile You know us and you know how to find us, so let the RP commence.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Storm's fun to RP with (well, Esh, anyway)... and Puck still has a minion vacancy on the mischief squad. silent
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks for the welcome, and the recent RP.
I need to take a week out to sort out some RL stuff, so I wont be around till next Sun.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Been enjoying having you around. No rush at all. We'll be here.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:01 pm

...sorry, everytime I see your name, I hear the opening sting of Goldfinger.

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Headcase wrote:...sorry, everytime I see your name, I hear the opening sting of Goldfinger.

That needs an apology!? Razz
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:31 am

StorrrrrmKitten! She's the cat..
the cat with the 'lectric touch!
.. a socket's touch!
Such a warrrm kitten
With a body, literally made for sin..
And a Cheshire grin...

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey Storm, your application process has been a bit different than most. I have not been pushing it because of the developing RP with your character, but if/when you wish to go forward with the actual process, let me know.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down