House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new kind of fun ((open))

+2
selina666
Tanie Burns Rush
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new kind of fun ((open)) Empty A new kind of fun ((open))

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 am

Tanie was tired of sitting around in the mansion. It had been a while since she had been to Fetish Fuel and thought it was time to get out there again. She ran a hand up her new thigh high latex combat boots, smiling softly in the mirror. As a villain she had been sumbissive to her lovers, her love of pain letting herself fall that way. She looked at her skin tight latex suit, looking like a leotard with a keyhole opening. She affixed a collar to her neck, not a leather one of ownership, but one that showed of dominance and power and it had spikes upon it as well. She picked up Puck's gift to her, fixing it onto her belt with a smirk. She might have someone locked upon the end of it later tonight. Tanie looked at herself in the mirror again as she slipped on the elbow length latex gloves. She looked in control. The red dominatrix outfit made her feel different from her past. She was not the one in the collar now, she would be the one putting it on someone. She now felt ready, heading out of the mansion with a strong walk, head held confidently high with her hips swaying. She walked into Fetish Fuel with the same feeling of power and control about her, her confidence high in herself. "It is showtime now."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

A new kind of fun ((open)) Empty Re: A new kind of fun ((open))

Post  selina666 Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:36 am

In the fetish fuel, Selina was savoring her milk, smelling the lovely odor of latex at the same time, mixing both of those feeling she was lovely and gave her thrills. Seeing Tanie entering the club she was a bit surprised, but seing her in that lovely latex outfit made Selina's jaw drop more. Jumping off her seat, making her own latex short dress squeak, she goes to her friend... even it that one used to call her french fries, but een if Selina argued about it she was sure it was nice. We only tease peoples we enjoy.

Waving at Tanie as she arrived, she hoped that she would not bore her... well it was to late to step back.

" Hi red one ! Nice to see you here and you look amazing ! Do you wish some milk ? I can offer you one if you wish... well maybe you're awaiting for someone, if so just tel me and I'll return to the bar, no problem. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Tanie smirked as she saw her french friend. She almost called her outright by her nickname before catching herself. She had to be in control, no need for sudden outbursts. "No thanks my dear french feline, I will pass on the milk. However, would you be a sweet kitten and order me a Cosmopolitan? It's something I'm more in the mood for tonight. Thank you for the complements on my look. I felt it was time for something new." She pushed a strand of her short hair behind her ear, showing off a magnetic clip on earring made to look like a ruby earring. She wanted to get actual earrings but couldn't find the time to get them done today. As she moved her hair back she suddenly wished it wasn't so short. There wasn't anything she could do about it though except to let it grow. She gave a smile down to Selina. "I'll get me a seat over there so do be a dear and bring me it when they finish making it." She nodded to an empty table before walking off towards it, letting her hips sway slowly.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

For a long seconds, Selina stayed there, jaws droping, surprised. It was the first time she saw Tanie that way, so different, so much quiet. She mumbled a small " yes of course, no problem " as she looked her headind to a seat. Was it really Tanie ? Was it really the one who called her french frie... has she got a cold with all this snow...

Lost in her thought, Selina goes to the bar and ordered a Cosmopolitan. It was the first time she ever heard about this drink. As she looked the barmaid preparing it, Selina rubbed her gloved hands together, making it squeak, trying to clear her mind. What has happened to her friend ? Was it cause of those magnetic clip ? she had to knows it ! Well of course peoples would say it was curiosity, for Selina it was a second nature, her way to be.

Taking, the Cosmopolitan, she moved quickly to her friend table, smiling wide and handed it to her.

" and there it is ! you sure you're ok, you're so changed, not that I say that it don't look great, just it is so surpising to not be called french frie. Hope you don't have troubles, if so just tell me and I'll help you ti fix it ! "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 pm

It looked at the card.
The letters that decorated it's surface where certainly meant to convey some sense of recognition or feel with the establisment, but it was lost on Satyxes. No matter how long it's eyes roamed over the paper, it couldn't discern the things that these humans seemed to pick up almost as easily as they drew breath.

The strange clothes worn by the tube-masked woman made it a bit unsure as to how appearances would be evaluated in this club, so while clasping the card in the palm of it's blue-skinned claw, it willed itself to take it's human guise again.
This skin would serve here - it had seemed pleasing enough to the humans in the other places.

With an apparent confidence that was so practiced it was almost becoming second nature, Satyxes walked up to the door while eyeing the human that quite obviously was this caste's portal-guardian. Luckily, such caste's where no mind-readers to sense it's inner fear of... oh, void help me. What... what if this one was a mind-reader ? These humans are so... different at times.
It's confidence shattered and quite shaken by the thought - but too late to withdraw without notice - Satyxes held up the card for the woman to see.
"I... erm, Ellenoire said that... well, this place..."

With a casual look-over, the woman motioned for Satyxes to proceed onwards - seeming rather unimpressed at her assortement of black, worn leathers and red-purple hair. It nodded quickly and put the card in her jacket again, making the last few paces towards the door in a hurried pace, as if fearing to hear a stern revoking of it's right to enter.

As the door closed behind it, the sounds of the club drew it's immediate attention. These humans enjoyed listening to sounds that where not natural, but this... this, it had never heard before. Somehow, the heavy pounding of this particular sound (Music, it reminded itself...) was pleasing to it, soothing and somehow playing away it's nervousness and uncertainty.

Slipping towards the room where the heavy beats came from, Satyxes tried as best as it could to veer away from other patrons. Most of it's instincts told it to flee and hide from the casual glances it drew from the other patrons - obviously standing out enough to clearly not realy belong. Despite the pleasing nature of the sounds around it, it restrained itself from invoking the shadows and violating this caste's territory, but such restraint did not come easily.

With a final burst of will and fleet-footedness, Saty ended up along one of the far walls - slinking into a chair and turning it's gaze left and right to observe... quietly.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:58 am

Empathy tilted her head towards the clubs entrance as what appeared to be an asian women entered the club from where she sat on the floor being petted by one of her former mistress's old friends who she happened to run into while waiting to get into the club.

She hadn't really paid much attention to who came and went even though she had a clear view of the door even though she was sitting on the ground. This one was new, and different in a way that she was sure only telepaths could tell, her mind felt different then the other patrons their that evening.

She showed all the emotions of someone on their first visit to the club, though her actions were far different. The few first timers she had seen tended to flock towards the bar for drinks while they got their bearings and took in the sights as it were. This one instead seemed to make a straight line for the most remote location in the club she could.

Her curiousity getting the better of her, Empathy excused herself from the group she was with and followed her. Dressed in one of her red latex cat suits, with the only her shoulders, neck and face expossed, she quickly pulled her long red hair back into a pony tail to keep it out of her face before making her way to the far wall.

"Um .. H-hello there,"she said to Satyxes, trying not to sound nervous, her head tilted to the side as she regarded her,"um first time to the Fetish fuel?"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 am

It sat there for mere moments, drinking in the sights of the busteling scene before it. Never before had it seen these things - strange gleaming second skins like the tube-masked one had worn and bright, outlandish decorations... It reminded it of the pits. So famliliar, yet so trange.

Suddenly, it's senses where drawn to a red-clad being - not masked as the other one had been, but wearing a similar skin. It's mind itched - probably just it's own nervousness - as the human approached, and Saty found itself wishing the woman would pas it by... just close enough to study and see and smell, but... not to speak. Not yet, as long as...

"Um .. H-hello there, um first time to the Fetish fuel?"

Saty stared up at the woman, eyes wide and mouth clenching as it's mind raced to find the right words. The movements and temperature of this one before it indicated either nervousnes... or sickness... or arousal. Cursing itself for it's lack of insight, it swallowed once - making it feel it's parched throat - and spoke...

"I.. erm, I'm new. yes. It's because of Ellenoire. She said this was a good place for... well, to find..."

Suddenly looking aside mid-sentence, it was at a loss. It had hoped to see the black-skin tube-masked one again, but... there it was, engaged in talk by another.
Looking back at the woman, satyxes put on one of it's practiced smiles.

"I'm Satyxes... er, good evening"
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 am

"Oh your a friend of Miss Ellenoire?"she asked not missing the reaction to her approach,"W-well, there is much to find here, depending on what you are looking for."

She began to feel an all to familiar tingle in the back of her mind, an all to familiar feeling when she was in contact with a non-human mind. Thankfully her training was allowing her to to stay out of their thoughts, thus avoiding a rather nasty headache.

Was that disappointment she felt? Her emotions were difficult to read,"W-were you looking for miss Ellenoire? You'd have a much better chance of finding her up at the bar, it is easier to see who is comes and goes, you can see most of the floor from there as well. I-I could show you a good place if you wish."

"Oh, I'm sorry,I-I'm Empathy," she said when she realized she had not introduced herself,"pleasure to meet you miss Satyxes"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:18 am

Satyxes looked at the woman with a certain intrest. While clad in the same sort of skin, this one was quite different from the one called Ellenoir in it's mannerisms. Perhaps they where of a different caste after all... even if the tube-masked one had claimed all here to be one caste and one being.

"Friend ? No... I do not believe I am her friend."

Frowning a little at the statement, it held up a cautionary hand and attempted to explain.

"But not a... well, not 'not' her friend either. Or so, no. erm... just someone that met her. At that big place, between the glass towers. Caprice, I believe ? yes, Caprice."

Nodding to itself as it's gaze drifted past the form in red latex to again roam quickly over the assembled crowd - even if making out one individual amidst the crowd seemed unlikely at best.
Snapping back to the woman before it, Satyxes blinked once, then looked at her in silence, as if... unsure how to find the words to continue a conversation such as this.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 am

Tanie smiled to herself as she heard the meek answer from Selina while walking away to the table, keeping her urge to turn and look at her in check. She sat down, her chair half facing the bar. She watched Sel from the corner of her eyes as she waited. It felt good, only having to simply suggest what she should do for her and having her do it. When Sel came with her drink she had her eyes closed, letting her wait a few seconds before taking the drink from her with a smile. "Ah my dear kitten, thank you for my drink." She took a slow sip from it, crossing her legs. "Mmmm now that's the vibe I'm looking for tonight." She opened up her eyes and looked at Selina, stroking her cheek gently with her latex covered hand. "My sweet kitten, there is always time to be wild, but to tame? That requires time being in control." She took another sip of her drink with a smile, taking her time with it. "So there is nothing wrong with me. Thank you for the concern about it though." She didn't notice the other two among the crowd in the club yet.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 am

" to tame ? you ? sorry, never thought I would hear you saying that.... that's so surprising... "

Smiling widely, Selina enjoyed the touch of latex on her cheek, shivering a bit from it. Her eyes on her friend, she didn't noticed either of the two newcomers. In fact she was rarely noticing peoples as they entered the club as she didn't knew many peoples excepted the members of the House.

" well, that's why you look so nice tonight ? Oh, nor that other day you don't look nice, but well, tonight you look much nicer ! Well... I wonder, how and what made you change that way... or who ? Maybe you're awaiting for someone... "

Looking around, Selina searched for any hints, wondering who was the one her friend was awaiting.

" If you wish i can bring another drink for your friend, well and I can also go away if you wish... ah please tell me who it is ? "

Rubbing again her hands together, Selina was so curious about it, as she was each time she discovered something new. She moved closer to her friend ear and whispered.

" please tell me, who's the one that you'll hunt and tame ? I promise to say it to no one ! "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 pm

"I am awaiting no one dear kitten. That would... Ruin the hunt as you would say?" She smiled at her, setting the drink down on the table. "As for who I'd love to collar myself I would love to have Magyk on my leash. She is just so beautiful and..." She smiled softly, rolling her shoulders a bit. "My first time out like this has me a little tense. Got some pain in my shoulders from the tension." Obviously she was trying to get Selina to give her a shoulder rub without having to order her to do so. Tanie felt it was more of a challenge for her, and the bigger the challenge, the better the power and control when successful.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:03 pm

" Magyck ? well you should ask her, I'm sure she'd love that, you two are so beautifull, you should fit well together ! Please let me ease that tension."

Smiling as she had an answer, Selina moved behind her friend nad began to massage her shoulder, pressign soflty but firmly on the muscles, quite concentrated.

" you know I did massages for nearly a full year in france, it was an interesting job but I got bored. I learned a lot doing it and I think I'm quite good at it, if I don't take my claws out of course. "

Giggling, Selina continued her massage.

" So, you wish my help to go and say MAgyck that you'd love her on leash ? And you took your leash with you ? Maybe we could phone to her and I may let you two together. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Lilith moved through the growing crowd, her ability to do so enhanced by her choice of clothing. She had donned a black, latex catsuit, the shimmering material cutting low across her crowded bosom to travel the length and curves of her body from wrist to ankle. She wore a pair of black platform, spiked heels, her toes visible, painted in a black laquer. She had drifted by the bar a bit earlier, gesturing a finger, and on this quick return trip, she snatched up her martini glass, the fat olives within bobbing a bit from the movement.

She had spied Tanie and Selina and prepared to move over to greet them when she was distracted by Empathy speaking to what appeared to be a newcomer. Lilith was not here every night, but she frequented enough to think she could tell a fresh face. Of course, the attitude is what often did them in, and it seemed no exception with this one.

She gracefully changed her direction, moving over to the two as they exchanged words in this somewhat remote area of the expansive main floor.

"Good evening, Empathy," she said, tilting her head slightly in greeting, "Who is your friend?"

She smiled lightly, taking a sip of her martini.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm

As it was grasping for the words to explain it's purpose here - a proces that was mimicked by it's hands that tried to grab at the air in slow motions, Satyxes' gaze shifted from the curious woman's face to the dance floor and bar behind her.
It had understood that things worked differently here and that it's usual approach woudln't work... but Saty hadn't really thought this through as well as it could have.

Just as it was about to utter yet another attempt to clarify itself, a new form approached - detaching from the crowd with an ease that lent it significance. Tilting it's head to observe this new one, Saty's fledgeling explanation died in it's throat with a slow, distracted murr.

As the black-skinned unmasked human came to stand close to the pair, Satyxes tried yet again to find meaning in the colours, the face, the posture. This one was black like the masked one, not red - but again, very different. This Caste was confusing...

Silently - and to all outwards appearance almost frozen in place - it's gaze went from one woman to the other and back again. The new one had spoken to the red-skinned one... let it speak first and teach us about this one. Yes.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 am

"A-are you alright," she asks when she notices the slow hand motions, she had seen nervous before but nothing like this,"I take it you are new to the city."

So focused on saty, and with the ussual flood of emotions bombarding her mind, she didn't even realize someone was approaching and jumped when she spoke before turning so she could look at both the club owner and the new girl.

"Oh H-hey miss Lilith, I d-didn't realize that you were at the club tonight," she was always nervous around other house members, mostly because she was worried she'd mess up with staying out of their heads, Lilith being the head of the house really didn't help much either, but her nervousness tonight was replaced by curiousity as she turned back to Satyxes, "T-this is Satyxes, an acquaintance of miss Ellenoire's from Caprice."

She looked to Satyxes who still had not spoken since Empathy had introduced herself, then looked back to Lilith, before looking back to regard Satyxes again,"She seems to be somewhat shy, though guess thats not uncommon for ones first visit i guess."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am

The look on the woman's face was a quiet mix of apprehension and eagerness as she stepped into the low light of the club. Warm lights danced over her ebony skin as her lip curled into a playful grin, feeling like she'd stepped back into somewhere she felt safe and secure.

Wearing a tight black latex leotard style suit to match her skintone, she smirked and gently threw her head back, her short raven coloured hair flicking back to reveal her almost piercingly emerald eyes, gazing around at the sights before her with a warm, but very quiet, murmur of approval.

Heading towards the bar to get herself the first drink of the night, she passed underneath a few UV lamps that were illuminating the area. As she did so, faint lines, almost like circuitry, appeared along her arms and hands, as if woven under the skin. Grinning to herself, she reached the bar and propped herself up against it, body angled so her shapely rear was thrust out behind her as she tried to get the bartender's attention.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 am

"Not entirely, no," Lilith replied to Empathy, keeping the warm smile on her face.

In truth some people came into Fetish Fuel with a good deal of knowledge of the scene and were simply unfamiliar with the club. It was quite obvious when it was more a new exposure to more than just the establishment.

She turned her eyes back to the other.

"Ahh, yet another person who has met our dear, friendly Ellenoire," Lilith commented, her eyes studying Satyxes without moving much from their pointed gaze, "I am Lilith. Very pleased to meet you."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:39 am

Listening to the words of the one that called herself Empathy was difficult for Satyxes. It seemed that this one felt the need to make it feel comfortable or at least ascertain what was amiss.
It confused Saty even more, as putting it's discomfort under words seemed an even more daunting task than merely trying to work around it and express itself.

But as expected, watching the red-skinned one react to the arrival of the other proved to be enlightening. It was obvious that the black-skinned maskless one was higher up in this caste, but exactly h...

"Oh H-hey miss Lilith, I d-didn't realize that you were at the club tonight, ..."

Saty's mind raced. It's eyes dropped to the floor, wide with realisation. Lilith. It had heard that name and heard it's title. This was the one mentioned by the tube-masked one ! But... called 'miss' by the red one. Not Mistress.
So... would the black only serve the black ? Yes, this made sense to it's mind. The colour defined them, so obvious... how could it not have seen this ? Yet, this thinking went against what had been said at Caprice.

Gazing at the floor as these thoughts occupied it's every bit of attention, Satyxes was jolted out of it's reverie by the voice of the unmasked one. Realising that it had been spoken to and was probably expected to answer was terrifying.
There was no clear command, no real question, just... the statement of who this mistress was and that she was... pleased to meet it ? How could it already have pleased ?
Not understanding, it reflexively veered up on it's feet, holding it's gaze at lilith's neck, not rising farther up to meet her eyes.

"I am Satyxes, Misst... miss... Erm. Forgive me, but this one does not know how it may adress you. The one called Ellenoire, she sent this one to this caste's domain, but little else is known to it."

Satyxes cursed itself. It should have asked the tube-masked one ! Stupid ! It's old master would have punished it severely for this lack of foresight, this sloppy planning. It had surely made an awful impression.
It's heart sank, despair clawing at the edges of it's mind.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:21 am

Tanie closed her eyes and smiles happily. "Mmm, your experience shows my french kitten. And don't outright tell her that I wish to collar her. Just invite her over to the club for a... Good time..." She pulled out her smokes, lighting up one and taking a nice slow drag off of it. "No sense in telling her what her place will be if she's not ready." She took a slow sip of her drink, smiling softly. "It's best to let her fall into the role on her own feelings. Otherwise it won't have meaning in the long run." She gave a small happy moan as Sel went over a particularly tight spot on her shoulders, smiling with her eyes closed.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 pm

" Sure, give me a second ! "

Massaging with one hand, Selina activated her communicator with the other, looking quickly toward Lilith and the two peoples she was speaking with. Was they new members of the house... or just friend of Lilith, hard to say and not something she would care of... but she really wondered who they were and what they were speaking about. Shaking a bit her head, she spoke in the com.

" Ih here ! Magick are you here ? If so please come to the fetish fuel, it is nice here and Tanie is there also. Don't be shy and come please. "

Resuming her massaging, Selina caressed quickly the latex from her friend outfit, shivering and purring a bit as she heard the lovely squeaking.

" I'm sure she'll come and if she don't... well I'll call again. I never thought you was loving her, not that I say it is bad, it is good, but well, I'm quite surprised. I always love to see peoples falling in love around me. You two will make a nice couple I'm sure ! "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm

"Ah, Satyxes," Lilith inclined her head a miniscule bit, "What an interesting name. You also have a rather interesting manner of speaking, if I may be so bold as to say. You may call me Miss or Ma'am or even Mistress, if you are so moved to do so. I am the Matriarch of the House, but I do not strictly enforce any form of address. I do appreciate courtesy and respect, though," she added, letting her lips curl into a bit more of a grin as she again raised her martini glass to her lips, taking a sip.

Lilith spared a glance in the direction of Tanie and Selina, then looked back to the other two in her vicinity.

"Well, were you two planning to stay isolated over here, or shall we join some others?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 pm

"She watched Satyxes reaction to Liliths arrival with the same look of curiousity as before, her emotions seemed to be all over the place and was actually starting to give Empathy a small headache, making her wish she had a way to block those out as well.

"I W-was er, I actually just asked Miss Satyxes if she would like to go up to the bar just before you walked up Miss Lilith,"she explained before turning back to Saty, noting as well her strange manager of talk,"S-so she could get a better view of the room."

"You don't have to be afraid miss Satyxes, no one here bites,"her soft spoken voice trying to comfort the woman, sensing the fear she was feeling as it slowly turned to dispair, which puzzled the young telepath. She took a quick look around for a moment before looking back to Saty and smiled,"W-well not unless you ask them to anyways and first visits here can be somewhat intimidating if your not familiar with the going ons of the club."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Satyxes' mind calmed, the dread that had settled in its thoughts receded as the expected reaction remained absent. This maskless one seemed far less violent and mercurial than its previous master had been. At least, for now...

"This one will follow, Matriarch. It's intrested in knowing your Caste."

It had decided on using the higher honorific of Matriarch, as it clearly was not one of the black-skinned ones. Also, it had not yet felt the call, so it wouldn't dare to assume being the maskless ones servant. It would await the call, yes.

Turning its gaze to the red-skinned one, Satyxes struggled to find the right words to make that one stop trying to reassure it. It wasn't afraid of getting bitten. Nor of anyone in this club. Just this one thing terrified it - so unrelated to all the things this red-skinned one evoked in her words - and that was nothing words could prevent it from fearing.

It forced itself again to speak as it did to the other humans, as it had found to ease talking a little... sort of...
"I am... erm, not afraid, Empathy. Not... well, at least not of this... club ? Yes, club, you called it. Or of biting. I don't.. erm, don't mind biting. Or being bitten. Erm... you see ?"

It hoped it was making sense...
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 am

Lilith looked over at Empathy, listening to the young lady's words with a light smile of interest. She thought the attempts to ease Satyxes' alledged discomfort were cute, to say the least. She then chuckled quietly at the 'bite' comments.

Her eyes turned to Satyxes as she responded. The manner of speech was indeed very strange, and it piqued Lilith's curiosity. She also found it oddly ironic, because no one really addressed her as Matriarch. It did not displease her, but it was definitely different. She then nodded as further words emerged, her smile crinkling into something a bit impish.

"Ah, so you do not mind being bitten," she announced, "Well, I am sure you could find many willing accomplices in here for such as that.'

"But for now, shall we stop off at the bar, then go say 'hello'?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next