House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity ((Open RP))

4 posters

Go down

Curiosity ((Open RP)) Empty Curiosity ((Open RP))

Post  Senris Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 am

Nearly tripping on the way in, a black leather coated male enters into the main room, his pants are unusually baggy compared to the rest of his outfit, underneath which two large paws occasionally protrude where one would expect shoes. Atop his head lies a large tilted fedora, while a dark cloth mask covers most of his face, leaving only two almost glowing green eyes looking slowly around the room. He sort of regretted the choice of attire now, looking more suspicious and silly then he was anticipating. A slew of thoughts raced through his head, as well as his usual paranoia as he wonders if the doorman who IDed him had recognized him and would go around shouting that Blizzard Fang goes to a Fetish Club.

His curiosity and urge had overpowered him enough to get him this far...though now even it was overwhelmed by his surroundings. Awkwardly he makes his way over to one of the bars and asks for a water, glancing curiously albeit quietly at the people around him.

"What am I doing here?" He asks himself with a sigh. The answer was obvious in his mind, he just couldn't or didn't want to put it to words. Slowly he removes the section of the mask covering his mouth, revealing his rather large protruding fangs, allowing him to take a sip, though keeping the rest of his face largely covered.

It'd been a year now, since his arrival in Millennium City...and about 8 since he ever really followed his impulses like this. Such a long time he realized, 8 years...he could barely remember, running along on all fours as a kid, atop walls, over ledges just for the sake of doing so; the few days after his tail and ears had grown in before he promised he wouldn't act like that again. Kids weren't exactly nice back then...course maybe even adults aren't either, they just won't say it to you directly...

Suddenly aware of his gloomy state he turns in his seat, diverting his attention back to the rest of the room. Looking around again he allows himself to take in more of his surroundings. A number of latex cladden patrons passes him, if there was one thing he realized, it was quite how arousing many of them were able to dress. After making unintentional eye contact with a few people he quickly turns back to the bar, suddenly infinitely glad he is still wearing a mask over most of his face. It was then he realized something...he really had no idea what he was suppost to do—that is he had ideas, but it only just occurred to him he didn't exactly know social procedure for these kinds of things. He had a basic idea of how things worked in playing out a fetish, the whole ''safety word' thing, but none what-so-ever on anything else.

He rubs his eyes, trying not to appear too distressed by his anxiety as he takes another sip, finally able to relax himself a bit more with a sigh. 'You'll be fine' he thinks to himself, 'They're all here for enjoyment, not to kill you...or mock your obvious lack of knowledge...'
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Curiosity ((Open RP)) Empty Re: Curiosity ((Open RP))

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Lilith moved through the main dance room, the expansive chamber full of lights and podiums and sideline seating with typical tables and chairs along with a few sofas and lounge chairs. The main bar and dance floor in the large room were yet to be fully occupied. She had chosen to dress a bit simpler this evening, well, simpler for her. She wore her sleeveless, black latex catsuit, with a black waist cincher; long, fingerless black latex gloves went up to her biceps, and her calf-high leather boots sported quite the spiked heel. Her raven hair was back in its ubiquitous french braid, and as if part and parcel of the image, a simple black mask adorned her smooth, pale face.

She sauntered up to the bar, giving a particular nod to the bartender and waited for her signature martini. She noticed an unfamiliar face, and though she did not have the time to meet every new person that strode in, something of him drew her attention. She nodded a silent thanks to the bartender, then moved nearer the young gentleman.

"Good evening sir," she said to the fedora-wearing man, a warm grin on her dark red lips, "I do not believe I have seen your face in here before. First time to Fetish Fuel?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:17 am

His shoulders twitch a bit in surprise when he realizes someone is talking to him, causing him to quickly turn to face the voice.

“Hm? Oh...is it that obvious?” he asks rather sheepishly, picking up his water again to take a sip. A long dirty blond colored tail begins to protrude rather quickly from the back of his jacket as he seems to relax a bit more. Once fully extended it fidgets about every few seconds in the air. The action seems perfectly natural and judging by his expression he either didn't notice or didn't think too oddly of it.

“You umm...regular here in that case?” he asks, looking over her outfit. The amount of latex caused what little skin was exposed to be all the more interesting to him. Again causing him to regret wearing such large clothes to hide any give-aways as to his identity on the way in. He wasn't planning on being adamant about hiding it, he was just wanting to be careful with flaunting it about, especially until he knew how safe it was with them. And of course he didn't exactly see his genetic gifts as something to show off, up till now he always wanted to be seen as more human then something that acts human, regardless if the latter was closer to the truth.

"I'm Dedrick...by the way.." he adds in, suddenly realizing that he hasn't casually told anyone his real name like this in a while.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:05 pm

"Ah, Dedrick, a pleasure," she replies, holding out her hand, gingerly, "I am Lilith, and yes, you might say I am a 'regular'."

She notes the shyness, but she makes no indication of it. Such proves quite common on people in here, ironically enough, and she sees no reason to draw further attention to it.

"It sometimes happens that a new seeker may appear thusly no matter how he chooses to garb or carry himself. It is not necessarily a reflection of naivete but familiarity, yes?" Lilith continues, sipping her drink, "Though the clientele here may at times be quite expansive, we have enough of regular visitors to spy those who are not. I also make it something of my business to be at least minimally aware of the people that pass through here."

She pauses, alighting that light, warm smile of hers on her dark red lips, taking another sip of her drink as she eyes Dedrick.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 am

He quickly noted the formality in her tone and demeanor. It certainly wasn't something he was expecting but it was welcome nonetheless. He carefully takes her hand, his gloved hands showing short but nonetheless sharp claws hidden beneath them. Softly he kisses the front of her fingers, all the while hoping he isn't being too direct.

“I err...apologize ahead of time if I do anything offensive. I'm not the most easy-spoken person as you can probably see, heh.” He felt unusually at ease with her presence. There was certainly something enthralling about her and her smile, even comforting. Even though he knew he'd likely make a mistake at some point during the night, it didn't worry him about bothering her or the accepting air she had about her.

He then notices his tail swishing about behind him. Almost out of reflex he quickly moves to grab it and tuck it back into the back of his pants, pausing half-way through the motion as he notices Lilith again.

“...Eh, it's sort of obvious by now isn't it...” He sighs, releasing it again. He then directs his eyes almost askingly at Lilith. “Just don't go shouting it outside or anything...” he says softly as he removes his hat, causing a pair of large, grey cat-like ears to unflatten themselves from underneath. They protrude from two large cuts in the mask he's wearing, and extend from about where a human ear lies to the top corners of his head. Fidgeting about for a few moments they eventually calm as he looks to her again. “I just want to be sure before I remove anything further, but how er...safe would my identity be here? I mean I doubt you would say anything, but I mostly mean the other patrons” He says, looking around at the other people nearby.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 am

Lilith smiles pleasantly as her fingers are kissed, her already soft smile seeming to grow by a few small degrees. She brings her hand back, inclining her head a bare bit as though in acceptance of the greeting. She continues to gaze upon the young man with her ice blue eyes as he speaks.

"Thank you for apologizing in advance. It pleases me to see you recognize some form of protocol does exist here despite what may seem a chaotic and debauched environ. We'll see if there arises any need for such an offering before the evening is through."

She makes not a move with her eyes or body as Dedrick 'wrestles' with his tail then surrenders and removes his hat. She simply stands, listening to him, patiently.

"Ah, well, discretion is our middle name here at the Club," she remarks, "Well, one of many, but no less important all the same. We get many Heroes, registered or not, in here. We would not be able to do so if such privacy were compromised. I am a registered Hero, myself," she finishes, again tasting of her cocktail.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:32 am

Dedrick nods, deciding to remove the mask. “I'm glad I only have to worry about it on the way to the club as apposed to inside of it as well. It isn't I fear people knowing my name I just...prefer the public isn't aware of everything I do...I can't really blend in well enough to do things as a civilian without everyone knowing who I am...not at the moment at least.” He sighs, taking off his gloves as well.

His ears bend into a more alert position “But umm...what other protocols should I be aware of?”
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oh, I completely understand," Lilith remarks, nodding slowly, "It is one thing to hide our identites, but even known Heroes see some reason to hide some of their less than g-rated pursuits."

She looksd at Dedrick as she speaks, her ever-present grin curling the subtlest bit.

"We, of course, are a bit more forward, but we do not expect that of others," she continues, pursing her bottom lip a bit in suggestion of a shrug, then she gazes again upon the young man, "And I do suppose hiding one's identity comes with varying degrees of difficulty."

She smirks in a pleasantly playfuly way, having another sip of her drink as she listens to his question.

"Ah, well, the protocols here may be quite complex. Without laboring it overmuch, suffice it to say that you will be giving respect and such is expected from you. Do not take or touch what you have not been bade to, and do not expect invitations to always come on gold-inlaid cards."

She grinned again, wondering if her "advice" had helped or confused the young man. She supposed she should not toy with him too much, but there was truth in what she offered.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:53 pm

"Kitty!" The exclamation and a rustle of fabrics was the only warning before the soft collision. For a moment one might have assumed a white puffball had attached itself to the feline patron, it's arms wrapped under the lifted hem of his jacket, fingers scritching behind one ear. It was a three count of silence before the puffball moved, blond hair peeking out of the cloud of white ribbon and lace, blue eyes behind round glasses studying Dedrik a moment before realizing it wasn't someone she knew. Her eyes flickered to Miss Lilith beyond him and a blush of color tinted her cheeks as the girl stepped back.

She was shorter than them both, features pretty but not gorgeous, her pink tinted lips in an easy, friendly grin. She curtsied deeply, hands lifting the front of her skirt in a gesture that was borne of long practice more than practicality. The skirt was too short for the move to be needed, settling just above her knees when she stood, white petticoat, lace hose and mary-janes revealed below it. The dress was cut in a Victorian style, lace and buttons to her neck, framing the pink and white cameo choker above, long puffy sleeves leading down to her lace gloves. The dress and skirt trimmed in lace and ribbon bows, the entire thing in white. She smiled up at Dedrick through the short lace veil that lined the low, wide-brimmed, rounded hat.

"My deepest apologies Sir, Miss Lilith." She nodded from her curtsey to include Miss in the greeting then brought her attention to Dedrick again. "I thought perhaps you were someone I knew. I was mistaken. However, there no reason one cannot remedy that oversight." She presented her hand to the slightly-out-of-his-element feline. "I am Angelica Harker and I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Sir"
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:58 pm

“That's good to hear” he nods at Lilith, before listening to her 'advice'. It sort of made sense, but he just had to think for a moment to put it into context in his mind. Suddenly his ears swivel back as he hears the nearby exclamation, though the pending attack doesn't occur to him in time. He tightens up a bit in surprise as he's grabbed, though as soon as she touches his ears his body loosens, noticeably affected. He fidgets softly in place, head tilting towards the ear being scratched, for the duration of the cling.

He quickly recovers upon being released, spinning around and leaning backward against the bar as if he were backed against a wall, only more out of surprise then desperation. Face reddened slightly, he looks away in embarrassment, avoiding eye contact with either of them. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the encounter, in fact it was the opposite that was the issue. He wasn't used to it being okay. As she explains herself he looks back, trying not to be rude but thrown off-balance nonetheless.

“I um...sure it's...no problem...” he says, though sounding unconvinced. “You just surprised me is all...” he adds as he stops leaning away so much, taking a moment to look at her. She was cute, though he couldn't tell if that helped matters or not. He hesitates for a second before taking her hand and repeating the gesture.

“I'm er...Dedrick or well...Blizzard Fang if you prefer..” he says, silently noting how comfortable he was with stating his heroing name.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:59 am

74, 75 ... 76, she had almost lost her concentration as she slowly made her way towards the bar, She had not been to the club since Jen had vanished over six months ago, and she had almost forgot how strong the emotions of the place could effect her, still she was surprised she managed to hang on to the mental exercise Milly had given her.

Wearing a simple dark purple sleeveless latex dress that barely went halfway down to her knees with matching long sleeved latex gloves on each hand that came up well past her elbows and thigh high healed latex boots. She fit right in with the sea of latex that she had come to expect from the club. Though she still felt out of place and somewhat uncertain of herself at the moment, as she had always been collared, masked and blindfolded whenever Jen had brought her here, and had her former mistress to focus on to keep her mind from wondering into the thoughts of others.

She made her way up to the bar and waiting until she had the bartenders attention before ordering her drink, as well as getting her water bottle partially filled, the bartenders warm smile helped calm some of her nervousness.

"Kitty!"

She turned in time to see what appeared to be a ball of white attach itself to one of the nearby patrons, a ball of white which she recognized. She had met Angelica a couple times at Caprice. The one she was currently 'attacking' however, Empathy did not know, but by the uncertainty in his thoughts she guessed this must have been his first time in the club, that or it was the first time he had a cutie like Angelica jump on him, because from his obvious surprise, this was an unexpected encounter.

"Trying to scare new patrons away already Angelica?" she asked, trying not sound nervous as she walked over to the two, her soft voice barely audible over the clubs music. Then turning to Dedrick and smiling as she brushed her red hair out of her face,"at least wait until you get him down stairs before you do that."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm

"Angelica, dear, do be careful," Lilith said, her expression still one of a calm smile, "Dedrick is no mere 'kitty', I suspect. He might indeed like the attention, but let's give him some time to acclimate."

Lilith watched and listened, then noticed another approaching.

"Ah, Empathy," she said, "How are you this evening? Please do meet Dedrick, or Blizzard Fang, as he may like," she added, smiling with a subtle wink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 am

Talk about trial by fire, Empathy thought to herself. She had come out this evening to see how she would hold up in a more crowded setting in keeping her mind to herself. She had been making what she thought was good progress in such a short time using some modified versions of the exercises Milly had given her. One negative side effect of it all though was that her people skills were suffering as a result, she had not practical experience in talking to someone without knowing literally going through their head.

"B-better then I thought I would be,"she replied nervously to Lilith before taking a sip of her drink, she had not even seen Lilith standing on the other other side of Angelica and Dedrick,"I.. forgot how much of an effect this place can have on me."

"First visit?" she asked turning to Dedrick, completely forgetting to introduce herself.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 pm

“Oh umm...yeah...” he replies, still a bit ashamed of his newbie status. This warm of a welcome wasn't what he was expecting, not by a long shot. At the most he expected he'd slowly meet a few people after a number of visits or something like that. Hell he wasn't planning on even taking off his mask for a while. Nothing was going the way he thought it would...which some part of him enjoyed.

He looks at Empahy oddly, ears fidgeting slightly, “Something wrong? You seem kind of...disoriented...er, No offense...” he says carefully.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:24 am

"Sorry Mistress. My appologies again, Sir." She smiled until Empath chastised her. She frowned slightly, debating for a moment whether to test the girls control by conjuring images into her own mind to 'share'. She closed her eyes a moment, controlling the impluse as petty and beneath her before letting her smile back, filling and brightening her face as if it never darkened. "Of course not Miss Empathy." She left unsaid any comment about the downstairs, she was here to have fun and spend time with friends, not be catty.

"Of course, if Sir wishes further scritchings..." She giggles as she stepped back to stand beside Miss Lilith, watching the cat as he interacted with Empathy. Watching them both, smiling.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 pm

'Further scritchings', the thought sent shivers down his spine causing him to blush slightly. His first reaction was a flat out 'no', but he resisted simply giving into it. Still, he greatly preferred not to be overly enthusiastic, especially this being his first visit. “M-maybe some other time, maybe?” he responds, rubbing the back of his neck, still unsure how serious she was about the offer.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Lilith smiled softly at Dedrick's embarassment, but she would not press the matter too much.

"An, yes, Angelica is quite a dear and very accomodating," she said, letting the rim of her glass meet her dark red lips for another sip, "I'd hazard that a good many of us are also excited by tactile stimulation, so soft petting, so to speak, seems a rather good passtime."

She smiled, glancing around the club, noticing a lot of soft and heavy petting as well as the usual action on the dance floor amidst the pounding beats and maelstrom of lights. She found herself suddenly missing someone, but she did not show it.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 pm

"D-disoriented? N-no I am fine," she replied, sounding nervous or unsure as she leaned against the bar for support as her mind was flooded with a sudden burst of emotions,"J-just distracted is all."

An understatement for her if there ever was one, she thought as she struggled to regain some sense of control over parts of her mind. She was in no danger of a 'slip' and going into someones thoughts, she was getting good at blocking those out, even if it left her distracted most of the time.

Emotions though, especially in a place like this, had a way of overwhelming her every now and then, giving her a mild to sever headache. She was hoping exposure would help her learn to deal with it. But then as quickly as it started, it subsided, all in the span of a few seconds.

Turning back to Dedrick, she couldn't help but chuckle at the apparent struggle over Angelica's offer, well apparent to her anyways,"So do you prefer Dedrick, or Blizzard Fang?" she asked before taking a sip of her drink, her head finally clearing, then with a grin added,"Or Kitty perhaps?"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:52 am

He turns back to Empathy, managing a shy smile, “Believe it not I've been called all three almost equally often, people who generally get to know me though er...usually call me Dedrick, but I'm trying not to be so uptight about it.” He looks up, even though he can't physically see his ears he's knows quite well where they are, “I mean...I am one after all...no matter how much I prefer to think otherwise...”

He glances off for a moment, before shrugging away whatever thought it was. "What about you?"
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 pm

"Oh I'm sorry,"she apologized when she realized she had not introduced herself,"M-my name is Empathy and this is s-sorta my first visit in several months to the club .."

She tilted her head to the side and looked at him for a moment while fighting of the annoying tingling in the back of her mind she often got when around meta humans or mutants,"somehow I don't think your just your every day kitty mr Dedrick."

She then turned nervously to Lilith and Angelica,"P-please don't let me interupt. Just came over to say hello ... didn't expect to see anyone I knew tonight."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 am

Dedrick smiles softly at her comment, “I can also fly and suck the heat out of things if that's what you mean” he jests, trying to make light of the topic though it is apparent he appreciated the comment quiet a bit more. “My Dad's a first generation mutant, and I can only assume where I got the temperature control from. As for the, umm....ears...they're from my Mom's side....none of which they told me till I was like...17. She still never told me how she hides hers so well...” he sighs, his ears drooping to complete a sort of pouting expression.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Lilith smiled lightly at Empathy, "Oh, you are not interrupting," she said, continuing to follow the conversation with interest.

She nodded a bit to Dedrick's explanation of his powers, "Well, that all sounds natural enough," she remarked.

She glanced around a bit, then turned her eyes back to the others.

"So, Dedrick, see anything you like in our Club?"

She smiled a bit impishly at him, taking a thorough sip of her drink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 am

He glances around again at people nearby and their subsequent activities,“Yes, quite a bit actually” before looking back, pausing for a moment.

“Oh you mean specifically?” he looks at the others, suddenly feeling on the spot. “Ehh...I-...wel-..." he stops clearing his throat to stall for time, "I'm err...a bit overwhelmed actually” he finally states, facing the group again. It wasn't that he couldn't decide on what he liked, as there was quite a lot, he simply hadn't become quite at ease divulging it...yet at least. “It's umm...still my first visit, after all”

He then glances curiously at Empathy again, “Are you called Empathy because you're well... literally speaking? Or is it just like ...you know...a nickname?”
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Angelica stood quietly beside her Mistress. She followed the conversation quietly, far too polite to cut in, one eye watching Lilith's drink should she run dry or begin to set it aside. Despite the bright contrast her dress made with the rest of the club and it's clientel Angelica seemed to blend into the background behind her Mistress in a well practiced trick of will and subservient attitude. She grinned when Dedrick left open the question on further scritchings but worried that he seemed intent on hiding his adorable ears and tail.

As she listened to them talk her hand came up to her collar, the black leather the only dark color in her pink and white outfit. Her finger traced around it, lingering on the ring hanging from it. The collar was still new to her and it still amazed her that it's presence gave her such feelings. A sense of security, of belonging, of confidence in being who she was. She tilted her head to look up at her Mistress from under her veiled hat and failed to suppress a wide grin and quiet giggle.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down