House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Empathy

3 posters

Go down

Application - Empathy Empty Application - Empathy

Post  Empathy Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:18 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
(Text Here - Include your global handle, please)
Empathy@kabien

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
sept 21, 1982

Your Characters Species:
Human - Telepath

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Been Roleplay through various MMOs starting back in the day with good old EQ1, so however long its been since that was released ...

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Corp forums

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
(Text Here)

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
(Text Here)

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
(Text Here)

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
(Text Here)

----

What times do you play?:
(Text Here)

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
(Text Here)

Cake or Pie?:
(Text Here)

Thanks for taking time to fill this
By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Empathy@kabien

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
Sept 21, 1982

Your Characters Species:
Human telepath

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Been Roleplay through various MMOs starting back in the day with good old EQ1, so however long it has been since that was released.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
CORP forums

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
That there appears to be some level of forum RP going on as well as ingame, which is something I prefer! The "Mature" rating is also a bonus since as long as its done right, can lead so some interesting RP.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?

I enjoy roleplaying, and help come up with stories / helping out with developing stories in whatever way is required. I also enjoy helping out with Quests or with other ingame content even if there is nothing in it for my character (what can I say, I just like beating up NPCs ...)

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?

Empathy has no memory of her life before her rescue from Psi three years ago. Her only recollection of that time are from flashbacks she gets sporadically of the things they had her do.

To her, her life only began when she woke up in the home of Jenifer Lucretia, also know as the hero Night Fire, who had rescued her. The soon became friends, partners, then lovers with Jenifer taking a dominate role in their relationship and introducing Empathy to her more kinkier interests.

Eventually Jen decided to take her new submissive to visit the Fetish Fuel, a place she had not been to since her husband's death years before. It was here that Empathy first heard of the House of Thorns when she accidently went into the mind of one of its members.

She thought little of it though until three years after her rescue from Psi when Jen vanished while out trying to track down some escaped crime lord. Empathy expectrd the worse, she was so attuned with her mistress's mind that she could sense her anywhers in the city, and on that night Jen simply vanished in an instant. She tried her best to find clues as to what happened, but with her inexperience she really had no chance of finding anything.

After several months, she finally came to terms with the thought that she may never see Jen again and knew that Jen would want her to carry on with her life. She missed the relationship she had shared with her mistress, and wanted nothing more then to use her abilties to help others. Thats when she remember about the Fetish Fuel, and the House of Thorns.

Empathy is human, and has all the normal weakness of someone her size. She has little control over her basic telepathy and is often distracted by all the random thoughts of the poeple around her.

Having no training that she can recall, and plagued by memories from her time with Psi, she has almost no confidence in the use of her abilites, and will often look for approval from others before attempting to use any of her abilites.

Being a rather gifted Telepath, her strengths are many when she does use her powers. She can directly effect the minds of others, putting them to sleep, make a group of enemies fight among themselves. Though she prefers to avoid direct confrontation, when the need arises she attack the minds of others or hurl a nearby object at them with but a thought.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Being a telepath, Empathy can fill a number of roles. Bouncer, interrogator, spy, why use violence when there are more subtle methods at hand.

She is an adapt healer, able to user her abilites to speed up the healing of those aching musclesyou get after being left tied up for to long! And unlike a doctor, you won't have to go through those embarassing moments of explaining how you hurt yourself, she'll already know!

----

What times do you play?:
Depends on the day and what shift I am working, normally late evenings.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Depends on the week.

Cake or Pie?:
Triple chocolate Truffle ... speaking off /heads to the fridge.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Application - Empathy Empty Re: Application - Empathy

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi there! Thanks for the new app.

You know us. Come RP! Razz
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Good luck for your app, was nice to meet and do some rp with you, so bad it was so late for me to stay.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 am

Approved!

Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down