House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*bounces in*

5 posters

Go down

*bounces in* Empty *bounces in*

Post  Muddle Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 am

Muddle in the House~!

*raids the fridge and steals all the cola*
Muddle
Muddle

Back to top Go down

*bounces in* Empty Re: *bounces in*

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 am

Now Muddle, those have to be earned, shared, or replaced.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 am

Forum access taken care of. Welcome Smile
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadget Lass Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm

*Annie walks in, puffing on her glasses and cleaning them with her purple shirt.* Hello, I just wanted to let you know I've signed up on the board. I will probably apply sometime this week. I think some of you will remember me from awkwardly standing by listening to your oddly appealing conversations.

When I spoke to Rose and then a couple more of you it was asked of me if I was a... *She looks at her fingernails, pretending to study something of high interest in order to appear casual and nonchalant* "dom" or a "sub", I would have to say neither. I fretted then for a while wondering what would make a girl like me a fit for a... um fetish group. I mean I like girls, but that's hardly a fetish it's just good common sense. However I came to the realization, looking at the type of women I gravitate to, that I have a fetish for the unusual. In the time i've been at the Caprice Club I've flirted and um... sort of made out a little with a wolf-girl. Gone out on a date with a green radioactive girl and I have more then a passing interest in that cute gooey Ellenoire. Um... and I enjoy gettng spanked.

Oh I did purchase a rubber outfit, I showed Fetish she seemed to think it looked good on me, despite my having to push my boobs around constantly.

Oh and I love technology, but that's no more a fetish then liking girls, it's just more common sense. So, anyway despite my awkward, geeky exterior inside me there's a kinky girl, who doesn't want to be dominated or to dominate others. I just like how kinky and fun you are. *Suddenly looking embarrassed.* I actually just meant to say hi and tell you I am seriously planning to apply and I hope you'll deem me kinky and interesting enough. I like saying "kinky".

Also, Ellenoire is a cutie.

Oh and sorry for hi-jacking your thread, Muddle.
Gadget Lass
Gadget Lass

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:52 pm

It was a great pleasure meeting you, Annie. And again, I offer thanks in your helping Ellenoire to better communicate with us. I look forward to your petition. Please, though, do understand that we are not solely here for the 'kink'. It is obviously a large part of the House, but we are a registered Supergroup. We fight crime and respect the law. It is certainly not mandated for one to even participate in the 'fetish' side of the House to be a member, though understanding, tolerance, respect, and maturity all work well as valuable currency with us. *smiles warmly*

Thanks for dropping by.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Gadget Lass wrote:despite my having to push my boobs around constantly.

We have people who can do that for you...
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum